BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

A_s6

Portables
i don’t give a hee ho
Hi, came to get portabalizemii and information on its use as I just got a wii with a dead disc drive to play with
i'd go with bbloader, portablizemii is buggy and old, bbloader has some nice features such as gc2wiimote

New here, been eyeing the GBoy for little bit now, decided to pull the trigger! Experience includes custom keyboard builds and some GBA mods. Looking forward to it!

Hi,
Im new and am interested in making a wii portable console. Just gathering information for now but hopefully I can start my own project.

Hey guys I’m new here! Getting ready to try my hand at a G Boy! Can’t wait to get started and be apart of this amazing community!

¡Hola!
Mi nombre es Kevin, soy de España, Murcia.
Soy nuevo aquí como pueden ver, y la verdad, vine por los proyectos para hacer una Wii Portable entre otras cosas.

No aportaré mucho porque soy totalmente nuevo en este mundo, pero leeré mucho y haré las preguntas que surjan para aprender y ayudar a futuros usuarios más adelante.

1stage

Portables
G-Boy
Very excited to get started with the G-Boy III! My son and I will work on it together, as the GC was his first console, and we have fond memories of playing Windwaker and Metroid Prime together on it.

I generally work on arcade motherboards and other 8-bit computers (C64, Mattel Aquarius), but this will be fun.

- Sean

I'm new to the side but I found it through YouTube in the handheld modify community because I watch benheck show and everything between and I'm also a average musician that's not making money off this music lol also I work on anything electrical and automotive because in the future you'll need electrical degree plus automotive degree on work on most cars because modern fuel injections computer-controlled and I think goodness I stepped into the computer realm by building a PC and I'm not much of a Nintendo fan unless it's WWF no mercy related or WWE day of reckoning 1 and 2 and I'm more into PC gaming and PlayStation

Call me Fiddlesticks! I dabble in alot of different projects! Ive stepped away from electronics for a while; been learning woodworking lately to be able to make a gigantic working Gameboy sp coffee table (question... how big can a system be before its no longer portable?). Anyways I wanted to refresh myself on the electronics portion and heard about the gboy! Very excited to be part of this community!

cy

Portables
Hello, I've been in Shank's discord for a while now, and I figured rather than just spamming his #modding channel with my issues I'd be better off spamming you guys with my issues instead if that's alright lol. In all seriousness it's really refreshing to be apart of a nice community for once. I've been apart of... some interesting communities over the years, and it's nice to finally find a place that has civil, mature, and most of all non-toxic people within it. I'd love to be here if you're all willing to have me! :)

Hello. Obigenie here. I started soldering as a kid. Stopped for a long time and picked it back up again recently. I have modded some boards and played with some kits in the past. I am excited to actually build something useful rather than just toys that I throw away right after I build them. I don't know anyone else who is into this stuff so I hope that this will be a good experience for me.

Hi everyone,

I'm new to forums as this is the first forum I've ever joined. I've been reading over the bit built site for about two weeks. The site was a bit tedious to navigate through at first but I got used to it. I registered because I was inspired by this online community to go on ahead and build a portable console. I've given myself until sometime in October to finish my build. Due to a tight budget and my current prototype completion time constraint, I am omitting the 5" VGA 4:3 screen and the lithium battery set up (I'm opting to use an external NiMH set up, but I do plan on upgrading to lithium in the future). My prototype will not be elegant and it won't be very portable lol, but I just want to go through the process regardless as you guys were very inspiring! Anyway, as I go along I will be doing my best to provide feedback to future new users while my perspective is still that of a new user. This would be my way of giving back to this community with the little I can. Thanks again everyone for this awesome community!

Last edited: