BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello everyone! I’m from California and I’ve been opening up some of my systems here and there for some simple cleaning. I recently repaired a broken speaker on a broken Gameboy Color, but I became so intrigued with the circuitry that I just wanted to learn more. I saw videos on the G Boy and here I am.

augman

I really want to buy a Wii Portable kit, when will the store be back online?

Hi all! I've been familiar with the wii homebrew scene for years now and I've recently been checking out hard mods for classic consoles in hopes to one day take up a project. Currently, I have a PS2 slim 7500x stripped down to its motherboard and a Wii that would both make for good handhelds/mini consoles. I'm still very new to this all and have yet to decide the direction I want to take for each console, but when the time comes, I hope I can reach out to you all for guidance.

Oi ya silly lads. I've just ordered a Gboy and am getting my newly received 4-layer Wii ready for cutting by slapping in Homebrew and PortabalizeMii. Really excited and hope this project turns out well.

Hi I'm Fate! I'm a complete novice when it comes to electronics. Currently I am working on a Gameboy Macro XL, a DSI refurb for the shoulder buttons, and a 2DSXL refurb for one shoulder button.

I joined because I'm interested in all the wii portables I have seen, and I have a few ideas that I want to try out once I get good enough with electronics.

Hey all, i'm just getting into portable modding and super excited to break stuff and possibly never be able to fix it again =D

Racerx

Hey guys! Noah here, About half way through my G boy build and am having a pretty good time so far! My previous works includes making HDMI and DVD game copy compatible gamecube and a few 3DS's with home-brew.

Hello. I am here to make a wii portable. The only other mod I have dont is softmodding my N2DSXL.

Orange

Hello! I'm Orange. I saw this video by Shank Mods and it has really inspired me to create my first portable. The GameCube is one of my favorite consoles of all-time and the idea of owning a G-Boy excites me to no end. I don't have any of the required knowledge, tools, experience or money to purchase the kit yet, but I'm hoping to lurk around the forums (maybe even participate) to learn as much as I can. I think the closest I have done to something like this is softmodding my N2DSXL.