BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi I'm doulomb and I was inspired to start building my own portable after seeing the Altoids tin portable as well as MadMorda's "worlds smallest gamecube". I just got mine to boot to the portabilize me menu for the first time post-trim.

Smart spam filter! Hi, I’m an old modretro lurker and just finally jumping ship bc I need help with a screen. I’ll post my question to the screens section shortly.

Hi everyone, my name is Matt. A coworker of mine wants to make a G Wii and needs some help, so I offered. I've always wanted to make an electronics project but couldn't find anything that I'd want to keep afterwards; with this project, he'll keep it, so it's a win-win. I plan on posting a worklog, and I'm sure I'll have a bunch of questions. Thanks!

Triton

Portables
define complete
Surprised I hadn't joined before now. Many of you know me already from the Midwest Gaming classic and the BenHeck forums. I've probably got half finished portables older than some of the members of this forum lol. Don't have any portable projects actively underway at present, although i do plan on finishing the GBOSNES some day. Mostly doing ultraHDMI mods these days, and i've started on a pi zero gameboy that i'll hopefully have done before MGC 2021. here's a picture of something i at least mostly finished, the Hack2x custom gp2x. i had somebody else paint it though lol.

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
the GBOSNES belongs in a museum

Triton

Portables
define complete
i've only been "working" on it for ELEVEN YEARS lol

Hello guys! I have been on here now for a while and have began my wii portable build. I really appreciate all the work you guys do around here and all the help that is available. Thank you for all you do!