BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Ekko

Hi I'm Ekko from Germany (Ekko1311 on Discord) and I want to start learning portablizing, after seeing Shanks and GMans AWESOME WiiVision. My plan for this year is to build a WiiVision for myself and maybe tweak it a little bit. I hope to learn from each one of you this awesome Hobby and maybe someday design a Portable myself.
Thanks in advance!

Hello! I'm kinda new here. Created an account a while back but only now I'm making my first post.

Rok

Hello gamers. I'm here to dip my toes into console modding. I remember seeing all the wild projects shockslayer did on his yt channel way back when. At the time I never thought of attempting something like it myself. All these years later, the GC joycons video brought me to this forum.
I've started working on a wii micro for my first project and I'll be posting a worklog soon.

Dmcke5

2020 1st Place Winner
Portables
Hi Guys. I'm more into the Raspberry Pi side of things, but the hacked up consoles are definitely intriguing too. I've built my own Raspberry pi based portable, and I'm in the process of designing a second, PC based version with a larger screen and more power.

Shank

Staff member
Portables
I'm in the process of designing a second, PC based version with a larger screen and more power.
You've made quite the entrance! Your work looks amazing. SBC portables are something I've looked into quite a bit the past few months. Shoot me a message, and Ill be happy to send my notes and findings your way, and offer assistance if needed :D

Howdy, guys! This is Magister, coming to you from Japan. Im new to modding and look forward to learning more!

Howdy!

Been lurking BB for a little while now and decided to jump in for the fun. I'm new to portablizing consoles kinda. Few months ago I finished putting a Pi3 in a WiiU gamepad so I am familiar with some of this kind of work, but hope to learn from all of you and portablize a Wii!

Faeris

Hey !
I'm a 15 years old French dude who wants to get into modding even though I don't know anything about electronics, so I thought this was a good place to start.
I hope to learn a lot from you, and look forward to portabilize stuff and do other cool things :v

weedie

Hi, Weedie here, love soldering, I am mainly fixing consoles and accessories at work, learning everyday something new.
Love any kind of DIY projects. Now i would try my best to do some portables, because why not :)

Sammy

Hey yo! I'm a starting uni student doing computer science and have been wanting to get into modding for ages now. I've only ever really worked with raspberry pi's and original Gameboy's but the portable Wii has caught my eye. Looking forward for more learning whoop!

Hey everyone! Just getting started with r&d. Recently discovered the form and wii portables in general. Very excited to get started but currently feel like I'm drowning in information. Wish me luck!

loopj

Hey all! I'm picking back up my old hobby of console modding, and this community seems awesome.

First got started back in 2007 when I modified my Wii to move a wavebird receiver and memory card inside the Wii case. I was active on the MaxConsole forums, and even ran a (now dead) website called modpulse.com back in the day.

I'm working on a wii portabilization project as a hobby, and I'll share my worklog.

nemo

it is me, george

Hey! I'm new here. I hope to learn lot of things about electronics. I've learned about this forum a long time ago and I finally stopped hesitating and created a account. I'm stupid, d'ont mind me if I'm making mistakes. Lot of work and knowledge have been compiled here, I and hope to die whit this "savoir" in my tomb. Like where saying in my country. "Au revoir, mes chers compagnons. Et j'espère que le destin fera en sorte que je puisse vous croiser de nouveau!"