BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
[QUOTE = "ShockSlayer, publicación: 608, miembro: 50"] :RE[/ QUOTE]
Hola soy nuevo quiero convertir mi cubo en dock

[QUOTE = "ShockSlayer, post: 320, miembro: 50"] Si eres nuevo en el foro o en la escena, ¡ven a saludar aquí! [/ QUOTE]

Hola soy nuevo quiero convertir mi cubo en dock
English please mate, and no triple posting.

Hi Everyone,
My name is Tim and I'm from Baltimore. I recently was given a Classic Retro Gamer as a gift and I was wondering if anyone has any experience modding/hacking them? The device is simple but I imagine it could play some Gameboy games since it has all the buttons needed. If anyone has any experience about modding them please let me know.

Thanks

Heyo, I'm Mr. Song
I've been lurking the work logs hard, this is a new account because I wanted a new name for when I start on my own portable and post on my work logs.

Hi just joined, not working on a mod actually, just hoping to get some troubleshooting advice for my standard Wii!

Portables
Hello! I'm From the UAE, and I'm a mechatronics engineer and i've been modding stuff for a while now.

Thank you for this awesome website, although it took me 3 years to post something, thank you for having me.

Dango

Hi, I recently made a raspberry pi handheld as an "intro" to soldering, and I really enjoyed it. I really wanted to do more and more, and then I stumbled across youtube videos about Wii handhelds and I was hooked! I can't wait to start my own project and big thank you to all the helpful people on this website!

BASE6

Hi Everyone my name is James and I'm an electrical engineer from New York. I'm a long time lurker on the forums and after building a raspberry pi zero game boy I've decided to start building a portable wii. I've already built the voltage regulators and hopefully I can get some software issues fixed before I start trimming. I look forward to talking to you guys and sharing my progress in the future.

Hello! I am new to BitBuild. Starting work on a Console Portable soon. I'm here mainly for the information. Cheers

wonk

Hello..!
introduce me wonk
new here, I want to learn a lot here.
sorry if my English bad

Hello and thanks for everything everyone puts into this amazing forum - I am a complete and utter novice with incredibly little understanding of electronics (though my AV knowledge is OK). I'm here to ask questions about off the shelf (i.e. no modding required) power options for consoles, particularly regarding power packs that support AC. Thanks!

Hello, I enjoy the GTA series and all I want is to one day be playing PS2 original grand theft auto. Not the Ones with cut content.

I hope my dreams come true.

Hello everybody.
I have been writing for a while, but I have only had a month to dedicate to a portable Wii.
I hope to finish it soon.
thank you for this fantastic site.

sorry for the bad english

hello i joined because i need some help on making a play station 2 portable

Portables
Hey guys im new here just finally wanted to give this portable DIY thing a try after watching gman mod videos for years now but don't know where to start alittle overwhelmed any pointers and maybe a beginner like project would be nice hope to become as good as gman at this in the future