BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

cj3

Hey guys new to the modding scene and wanted to reach out as a noob to say hi and get some tips on building my first wii portable.

Matthew

Formally known as Chaos
Portables
Hey guys new to the modding scene and wanted to reach out as a noob to say hi and get some tips on building my first wii portable.
Welcome! I think the greatest tip we can give you is this: read everything. Read through the forums and the guides and then do it again. If you do that, then you will likely be very successful in building a portable.

Cralex

Hey, guys. I’m Cralex. I go by Cralex and have this avatar everywhere I go. :) I’ve always been fascinated with portable consoles, though I can’t see myself ever investing the time and money to ever own one... So that makes me one of those strange ones that installed PortablizeMii on a very non-portable Wii. My Wii was hacked before, so now I’m working on getting my channels and saves transferred over.

Hi there! I'm LaytonTidus, you can call me Layton, I've always liked video games, and I discovered this forum thanks to YouTube.

I am delighted with all the projects here and I would like to join this fantastic community by making my first portable console. Among my ideas I would like to make some PS2 or a portable Wii. I am no stranger to electronics. I have welding skills, and I've done the odd thing with a Raspberry Pi 3, but i've never enter this whole console modding theme.

I expect great things from this site ;D

Hey!
New-ish to wiring and the whole modding world. Want to try and delve some more.

miikai

Howdy MadLads,

I primarily build PCs and PC components but I've come into a treasure trove of old Nintendo gear and came to have some fun with the tallest memers in town.

Let's build something, I just got a 3D printer

Colby

I’m new here! I’ve watched people create portables for years and it’s always interested me so much. After watching GingerOfMods create the Louii, I decided I wanted to make my own. I’m debating if I should start with an N64 or go straight to Wii/GC. I don’t know anything about electronic components or soldering or wiring, but that’s why I’m here, to learn!

Hello everybody, im a noob in this World of soldering, mods and more.
Im from Spain, and I hope to do nice mates here ;)

Noah

retired
Portables
I’m new here! I’ve watched people create portables for years and it’s always interested me so much. After watching GingerOfMods create the Louii, I decided I wanted to make my own. I’m debating if I should start with an N64 or go straight to Wii/GC. I don’t know anything about electronic components or soldering or wiring, but that’s why I’m here, to learn!
Welcome! I'd say you should start with the Wii. I've built portables of both and the Wii is miles easier than anything before it. Plus, it's by far the most documented console the modding scene has ever had, so there's plenty of helpful tips/guides available on the forums!

Whaste

Hello! I am super stoked to join this community! I think portabilizing consoles is super cool and tinkering with console and computer hardware is an amazing thing to be able to do in general, and I wanted to be a part of that so I joined here!

Colby

Welcome! I'd say you should start with the Wii. I've built portables of both and the Wii is miles easier than anything before it. Plus, it's by far the most documented console the modding scene has ever had, so there's plenty of helpful tips/guides available on the forums!
That’s what I’ll start with then! Thank you