BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

hello i'm grass i came here to learn how to make a portable my first time doing it so hopes i go's well

Hello, I've been lurking for a while, and I have finally decided to work on making a portable console. Everything on this site is unbelievably fantastic, and I cannot wait to get started! I have little to no experience with electronics, but am eager and willing to learn. Wish me luck!

I've been modding for a while on my own, but I am excited to have found this community!

Indeed, coincidences can be damning.

But, given the popularity of the wild bidoof, congregation of some is potentially expected.

Hi, I'm Michael! I'm still young, but super excited to get into modding. I recently fixed the disc drive on a wii of mine and it launched me into a grand world of technology. I've always been interested in building and engineering so I'm really pumped to be a part of this community!

Fgs222

Hey everyone! I´m gonna start modding for the first time so let´s see how it goes...

Hello, I’m Pedro. My goal is to make my own portable Wii in roughly the same form factor as the Wii U gamepad. I hope to learn as much as a can.

Portables
Still working on my first one!
Hi everyone. Ricky here! I'm not a Pro like most her, but I do enjoy repairing and modifying electronics. I joined as I have a few projects that I'm working on and could definetly use some help from time to time. Thanks to everyone in advance!

Hi, I'm Ally from QLD Australia, love this website and hopefully will be able to contribute a bit,

IT technician and general lover of building crap :)

Thanks!

Sinzx

Very new. I have a modded ps vita and 3ds. Will probably have a modded switch before I make a portable wii. This sites really interesting though. Ill more than likely just lurk for a while.

Hello there everyone! I'm a bit of a moderte modder (mac mini in a macintosh and old parts in new casing), but I'm currently working on procuring a wii board trimmed down to fit in a GBA case with authentic AA power.

JAKAFI

I've been looking on the site for a couple of months and only recently and i starting to understand the trimming of the wii. I would like to make an attempt at this soon but thats if the budget allows it haha.