BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi everyone I was lurking very intently for a while back 2 Winters ago checking the worklogs basically every day. Finally got my physics degree and now got myself a Wii to ruin. Looking forward to it.

Hjallo. Seeing a lot of those portable consoles sparked (hehe) my interest in electrical engineering as of a week or so ago, especially the thought of being able to make my own. Everything I'm learning so far seems really interesting, and I hope to make some great pals on here.

or something

EDIT: also gotta say it's been ages since I've been on a forum wow. I feel ancient.

Last edited:
Hey y'all, I'm Nam from Texas. Been looking to finally get started doing some mods on a stack of Wiis sitting with my retro stuff.

Shank

Staff member
Portables
Hey y'all, I'm Nam from Texas. Been looking to finally get started doing some mods on a stack of Wiis sitting with my retro stuff.
Howdy fartner

Hello...Well i just wanna make a handheld ps2
and i need some help on wiring batteries
my ps2 board model is kinda strange (model is Gh-072-42)
Regards :D

I Hi everyone, I live in France, I was advised your forum, I would like some advice for a montage of a screen of a JXD (which is dead), then to use it with for example a raspberry. :rothink:

MechE

Hey everyone, finally deciding to make a portable!

I’m a mechanical engineer - so I have just enough knowledge in electrical theory to be confident in my abilities but minimal real experience to back it up. So really in that sweet spot to be able to blow something up! Should be fun

Hi everyone! Been wondering if I should make portables for years now, been an electronic hobbyist for quite some time, finally decided to step up! Work has come along nicely with the help of this great forum.

Hey everyone, I'm new to this whole portable scene and have no idea where to even begin, especially since I have no skills when it comes to this stuff but I'm interested in making my own N64p.

Hi Blackheart, welcome! Making an n64 portable is a really good starting point, it's the first and only one I've completed so far, and the people on this site are fantastic and very helpful. To get started, go to the guides section and read all of the console modding 101 pages, then read all the n64 pages in the guide hub, and then if you have questions people here are great about answering. :D good luck!

hi guys

Edit: do i need to make 10 post in order to make a post?

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

I came across this forum and i was blown away by the quality of content here, you guys are insanely good at what you do, i signed up right away and i thought i might have a go at designing something for the build contest.

So hi everyone im ross.
pleased to meet you.

Hey peeps, Mike here. Been lingering for a while doing a lot of intensive reading from the informative posts on here regarding portablizing a wii. I've had a passion for electronics all my life, but this is my first crack at a practical project. Wish me luck :)