BitBuilt Secret Santa 2017 Thread

Shank

Staff member
Portables
A few of us have discussed doing a bitbuilt secret Santa. Who all is interested? What should our price limit be? Any other rules and things to mention? Consider this a brainstorming and interest thread. We would probably only do it within the continental US because of how expensive international shipping is.

SIGNUPS ARE LIVE! CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP
Registration ends and matches are assigned on November 26th. Recommended price range is $25, but you can go more if you feel like it. This secret santa is only for people in the US, due to costs of international shipping.

Last edited:

Gman

RTFDS
Staff member
I'm interested in participating. How about gifting something we have modded?

GingerOfOz

no wario
Staff member
2020 2nd Place Winner
2022 3rd Place Winner
Portables
just so many i am so cool
I'd enjoy something like this. My one concern with gifting something that people have modded is that I have a total of one console mods/ any electrical mods and the WaluWiigi isn't for animals like you guys because it would probably stop working if someone poked it.

Gifting any sort of mod would definitely be super cool, but I feel like the pool of people who could participate might diminish because of that. I do understand the reasoning behind it though as it wouldn't be that great if one person ended up with a fun-size pack of Skittles and someone else got a Wiiboy. Because really, who wants a Wiiboy?

Last edited:

Doom

Modelrater
Estmemed Member
Portables
Always 1/2
I wouldn't be able to ship outside of the US and if I can't send Aurelio something what's the point

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
I'm in :D. I like the idea of it being something custom. It wouldn't have to be, but we are all modders. Most of my ideas for "small" projects can be done for under $50, but I'm open to whatever budget you guys want.

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
can I be put on a list to recieve gifts but not send them because I have no money

Matthew

Formally known as Chaos
Portables
I'd be interested but I feel that we should keep the budget to about $25 total.

BocuD

Portables
I would definitely be interested, as long as the budget doesn't go above 50$. Also, I can't send anything to the US above 2kg, since it would cost me about as much as the thing itself.

I would be interested. But I dont have a lot of modded stuff. Maybe I could make something small to send out.

But yeah. This seems like a pretty cool idea.

I'd be interested. We'd have to figure out a good way to include everyone and include our bit built modding 'Theme' sorta thing while still keeping it somewhat fair and even.

Shank

Staff member
Portables
My thoughts are you could buy people something or make something, whichever you prefer. We may want to make it restricted to veteran members of some degree to prevent abuse by randos. I would think that you should have to have some credibility and reputation to loose to if flake out

JoJo

This is dope, I'm in all the way. I have a few cool ideas that I think any modder would enjoy having.

BocuD

Portables
is there anyone in europe who wants to participate?