Best place to get rubber tact switches in Canada?

ByteMe

I purchased these, alixexpress also has similar ones, shipping is free but just a warning takes around a month.

JacksonS

Portables
These are the best ones I've used. They're made by ALPS, and every ALPS switch I've used is fantastic.

Noah

retired
Portables
These are the best ones I've used. They're made by ALPS, and every ALPS switch I've used is fantastic.
Those are the ones in Gman's BOM. He was asking for a different seller so that he doesn't have to pay such high international shipping rates :P

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
I'm a bit late lol, but I wanted to say that you should see if there are any surplus stores near you. There is this chain called Axman in Minnesota and they are an electronics surplus store with super cheap tacts, heatsinks, fans, wires, leds, you name it. You might have something similar near you, so check Google maps :)

pipbug

I'm a bit late lol, but I wanted to say that you should see if there are any surplus stores near you. There is this chain called Axman in Minnesota and they are an electronics surplus store with super cheap tacts, heatsinks, fans, wires, leds, you name it. You might have something similar near you, so check Google maps :)
Yeah there are some around here but they usually charge stupid prices and have terrible hours.