Best charger for G-Boy.

I thought I saw a post on here specifying a charger that works the best, but I've been looking and I can't find it anymore.

Is there a special charger I should be getting for this?

That's where I saw it! I knew I saw a recommendation and I just couldn't remember where.
Thanks for all the replies. Charger has been ordered.

Just finished building my G-Boy!! (Skipped the audio and VGA part for now) It's working!!! All I have to do now is charge it and play... I'm charging with my Nexus 5X charger at the moment. Seems a bit slow... Saw somebody mentioning they use a Macbook 12" charger. I have a MacBook Pro 2019 16" with a 96W power adapter. Can I use that one? Didn't dare to try and blow up all of the hard work of the past couple of days.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Just finished building my G-Boy!! (Skipped the audio and VGA part for now) It's working!!! All I have to do now is charge it and play... I'm charging with my Nexus 5X charger at the moment. Seems a bit slow... Saw somebody mentioning they use a Macbook 12" charger. I have a MacBook Pro 2019 16" with a 96W power adapter. Can I use that one? Didn't dare to try and blow up all of the hard work of the past couple of days.
It should work, but check that on one of the sides it mentions 9V 3A in the supported outputs.