Bentendo64's Spring Liquidation.

I have some stuff I'd like to get rid of. I'll be selling it in lots as specified below. If you'd like multiple lots, there will be significant discounts. The price is mostly to offset the cost of shipping, so if you're willing to meet me anywhere between Fargo and Duluth, MN it will be half price, rounded down to the the nearest dollar. I will ship when I receive Paypal payment.

So here's what I got:

SOLD Nintendo Gamecube, no case, $10 shipped. Comes with everything in the picture. Here's some close-ups of the mobo:

SOLD Button box:
Box of buttons. $5 shipped.

SOLD Gameboy parts:
$5 shipped. Included are these LCD's:
The Gameby Color LCD is perfectly good. The Gameboy Pocket one is missing the reflective back. It would need a good cleaning for a backlight mod. I think it also has some sort of burn mark or something on it. I am uncertain about the DMG screen. If you want these separately, it will be $3 shipped.

DS lite parts:

The one at the bottom of the picture with no top screen is gone.
To elaborate, it's mostly chassis stuff, a couple of mobos that kind of work, and top halves that mostly have broken hinges.
$10 shipped. These are also included:

A few top screens which probably all have rekt ribbon cables, and a couple bottom screens with digitizers (which work fine).

Screens!

SOLD First is a 3.5" screen. This one doesn't seem to work with N64's or anything that outputs 240p. It'll work with Gamecubes and such, though. $5 shipped.

SOLD Next we got a 7" portable TV. It has a DTV tuner and A/V in. I lost the cord for that, though, so you'll have to solder on your video connections. It comes with a remote and has a stereo audio amp built in, with digital volume control. No AC adapter. $15 shipped.

SOLD Lastly is a portable DVD player with the DVD parts taken out. (They didn't work.) Has A/V in and stereo audio amp with knob for controlling volume and screen brightness. Comes with AC adapter and battery pack that clips onto the back. The battery isn't very good, it lasts maybe 45 minutes powering this and a raspberry pi. The AC adapter also works for the TV above. $10 shipped.

$20 takes all three screens!

Last edited:

Doom

Modelrater
Estmemed Member
Portables
Always 1/2
I'ma holla atchu for that DS Lite "at the bottom of the picture works fine for GBA games, and has no touch digitizer."

$5! I'll include a cut-in-half and soldered-back-together Gameboy color that I forgot to add to the picture yesterday. It doesn't work, though.
Also, the Pokemon games don't work properly. Some don't work at all, and others have issues with sprites.