Worklog Benge BS2 Portable PS2

Hi Benge!! question :D did you use the YPbPr output of your mainboard? I mean, are u using some ps2tohdmi or something like that? or you are using the RGB output?
Thanks in advance!

Benge

Portables
4 : O-Wii (V1,V2,V2.1)/ BS2
Hi Benge!! question :D did you use the YPbPr output of your mainboard? I mean, are u using some ps2tohdmi or something like that? or you are using the RGB output?
Thanks in advance!
No, I only use RCA, RGB looks complicated to use and saw that it is not compatible with all games and screens.
In addition to the usb compatible games limit and the ps2plus compatible games limit, I don't want to end up with a console compatible with only one game lol :XD:

No, I only use RCA, RGB looks complicated to use and saw that it is not compatible with all games and screens.
In addition to the usb compatible games limit and the ps2plus compatible games limit, I don't want to end up with a console compatible with only one game lol :XD:
hahahha yeah I see.. ok, so thanks, I'll look into that in order to decide what to do.

Hello Benge, possible to share your shell ( stl files ) for à french men ???;) I want doing à ps2 handheld but im noob in 3d...please :)

Benge

Portables
Hello Benge, possible to share your shell ( stl files ) for à french men ???;) I want doing à ps2 handheld but im noob in 3d...please :)
Nope, I don't share my design (for the moment)
It needs too much modified / special part to make the BS2, and I need to modify the case to adapt it to a PS2 PMS (not a modified Wii-PMS).
And little other modification, after that if there is some people interested I plan to upload it on cults3D for few euros with a mounting tutorial (for special parts).

Oh and I forgot, furthermore I need to update my PCBs design because the V1 have some little problem.

Portables
And little other modification, after that if there is some people interested I plan to upload it on cults3D for few euros with a mounting tutorial (for special parts).
That's a good way to approach it, your design is very awesome.

After some test print, I'm back with this :
View attachment 15984
The print of the night ... (I hate my bed, it is not flat, and I have tried to add a sheet of paper and here is the result :/ )

Fortunately the second try was the good !
I have chosen to keep the original color, because I don't want it black or white, and I think with white or black buttons/joystick it can look nice.
So I sanded the print, and then I applied two coats of varnish :
View attachment 15985

This time I only had a few very minimal adjustments to make that didn't require printing another version.
Claro, depois de verificar se todos os componentes se encaixam bem, comecei a montagem :View attachment 15986

Falando em bateria!
Eu planejava usar duas baterias LiPo 5000mah conectadas em paralelo , então as testei para verificar sua capacidade e resistência interna , e aqui está o resultado nesta imagem.
Eles não parecem muito diferentes, eu acho que posso colocá-los juntos (eu realmente não sei qual é a diferença máxima de capacidade / IR). Em qualquer caso, mantenho seus PCMs.
View attachment 15989

Finalmente, aqui está o conjunto inferior final!

View attachment 15988
View attachment 15991
Aqui você pode ver o primeiro teste , e funciona bem!
De momento ainda não testei se o controlador funciona e se o cartão de memória foi detectado, assim como o USB.

Estou esperando meus PCBs ... Mas no momento estou muito feliz com este resultado!
[/CITAR]
@The Salty Memes Thank you !!!
@Ollie For the vita button YES, if it can help other person of course I would share them, for the moment I need to test it more for that I need to receive the PCBs

It is tomorrow and this is what the end result should look like :
I don't know how much is the thinnest ps2 but my goal is to make the thinnest !
View attachment 15949
*Yup I forgot the Power button (of the PMS) and the power indicator hole

For now, I have tested the L/R trigger it's a totally different design and much thinner and simpler than on my O-Wii, and it work pretty good !
I also printed a test to see if the location of the batteries was good :
View attachment 15950View attachment 15951
View attachment 15952
And finally the last impression of test that I made is to see if the cut-out PS2 goes well and that everything is good, I only had a few small modifications to make.
Tonight I print the full test of the underside (or the final?)
what is the difference between this battery and notebook battery? Which one is the best? did you connect in series or in parallel?

wow it came out great! I like the video a lot. I wish I had the patience to work on camera for those good shots
what is the difference between this battery and notebook battery? Which one is the best? did you connect in series or in parallel?

wow it came out great! I like the video a lot. I wish I had the patience to work on camera for those good shots
where can i buy ps2 pms made by you?

[MOD EDIT] - Triple post merged

Last edited by a moderator:

Benge

Portables
where can i buy ps2 pms made by you?
Mine cell are Li-Po and hold laptop are 18650 Li-ion, now it is more Li-Po.
The main advantage is the rectangle shape.

I do not make any PMS

Pablo

Portables
3 - G-Wii, Gamebii, G-Boy
You can't anymore, it might appear on the 4layer store but as of now there's no one selling them

[QUOTE = "Pablo, postagem: 51132, membro: 3378"]