Question Beginner's Question (?) Can't Connect Display!

Hello BitBuilt!

I have finally decided to start working on my first portable, which will be N64-based. Although I have soldered before, and have basic knowledge of using a multimeter, I've come across what is likely an elementary problem - I can't connect to my display.

For my display, I am using this basic 3.5" monitor from Amazon, I've also attached a picture of my controller board for the display, as I've read there are different revisions of the board out there.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0045IIZKU/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I do know both yellow and white are Video 1 and Video 2, respectively. I took this picture for reference before unsoldering these wires from the board in order to remove the back plate of it, which turns out to be a big mistake due to the position I'm in now....
IMG_2866[4071].jpg

For testing purposes, I stripped a 12V 3.0A power supply and I've tested polarity (verified positive and negative ends) with my multimeter. The basic diagram below shows how everything is currently hooked up, with the yellow wire being soldered to the Video 1 Terminal of the Display Controller.

HALP.png

So in the end, I have these questions to ask:

• Is everything wired correctly? I'm confident that everything that I am showing above is connected and is fully connected, I just don't know if I have my wires and grounds correct.
  • Is my display fried? I don't think so because before I took everything apart, I did connect the display and it did work, but It may have gotten fried in my testing. I've just verified there is voltage going to the panel from the controller by using my multimeter. Is there any way I can force the display on to test?
  • Any other tips you can provide to help me along the way?
Thanks in advance for any info you can provide!

Portables
Have you tried that the n64 works? That display only turns 'on' when it gets an video input

So does the display actually light up or is there no power at all?
The display doesn't light up, but I have verified ~5V going to the display at +/- terminal on the ribbon wire. At one point the screen did work, but this was right when I got it in, and haven't had any luck since I unsoldered the connections I posted in the image on the parent post.

Have you tried that the n64 works? That display only turns 'on' when it gets an video input
Yes, the N64 works, I have a TV next to me at my desk that I use, and after turning the N64 on and verifying it is working, I unplug the RCA cable and plug it into the display. I've verified continuity from the Video Out Pin on the N64 to the Video In Terminal on the controller board when it's wired together.