BBLoader v1.3 - beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheres the wiring diagram for vga? The old vga mod thread sends you here and here there's no vga instructions. I remember the h-sync and v-sync pins but is there anything else I need?

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Is it possible to add game boy emulator and if so how? Got my wii vga modded and u10 moved and working and just wanna get everything setup before trimming.

So I have a couple of wii games which crash on boot up, including Bully, Mortal Kombat Armageddon and Wii Sports + Resort. Funnily enough Bully only crashes when I turn on Gc2wiimote but if I dont enable it, it loads fine I cant play whereas MK loads up for a bit then crashes and Wii sports + resort crashes after picking which game you want. Are there games currently supported or have I done something wrong? Also I can't seem to get both not64 and Wiisxr to work. They both show up in the HB menu but seem to crash on start up. I did manage to get vgba to work though. Are these emulators currently supported or am I doing Install wrong or some other external factor? (extract wiisxr/not64 folder to root and drag folder inside apps to the apps folder)

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Is it possible to add game boy emulator and if so how? Got my wii vga modded and u10 moved and working and just wanna get everything setup before trimming.
You can add any emulator you want as homebrews in the apps folder.

So I have a couple of wii games which crash on boot up, including Bully, Mortal Kombat Armageddon and Wii Sports + Resort. Funnily enough Bully only crashes when I turn on Gc2wiimote but if I dont enable it, it loads fine I cant play whereas MK loads up for a bit then crashes and Wii sports + resort crashes after picking which game you want. Are there games currently supported or have I done something wrong? Also I can't seem to get both not64 and Wiisxr to work. They both show up in the HB menu but seem to crash on start up. I did manage to get vgba to work though. Are these emulators currently supported or am I doing Install wrong or some other external factor? (extract wiisxr/not64 folder to root and drag folder inside apps to the apps folder)
GC2Wiimote is still a WIP and some games don't work. Same goes for general Wii games compatibility.
Those emulators require the MX chip iirc, not sure if Gman relocated that

Hello I need a little help. I've done everything to the letter up to this point. I installed bbloader onto a USB drive and installed all the proper iOS files it asked for. After it installed onto the Wii video will no longer display. Is there anything I can do to fix it?

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Hello I need a little help. I've done everything to the letter up to this point. I installed bbloader onto a USB drive and installed all the proper iOS files it asked for. After it installed onto the Wii video will no longer display. Is there anything I can do to fix it?
Have you enabled VGA?

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Yes and since I can't see video anymore I'm confused about what to do next.
Are you using component/HDMI? If so check the FAQ:
Q - I want to use VGA in my portable, but I only have a component cable (or Wii2HDMI adapter). How can I test it after I installed it if I selected VGA?
A - To force component video output you must unplug the video cable from the Wii and plug it back while the system is on.

First of all I will apologize for my English, it is not my mother tongue and I use the support translator.

Now, by chance I discovered this thanks to a YouTube suggestion of a Wii the size (and style) of an Original Gameboy.
I have always liked this about making portable consoles a lot (even though I have no idea about electronics thoroughly) and when I saw this "menu" so well done I ran to look for it. So thank you very much for developing this, it is very well worked and I have been using it a little, mainly the feature of the GC2Wiimote.

In addition to thanking for the good work, I step to suggest something, I know that this is aimed at something very specific and that there are things like the use of an SD card does not look (nor will it be) planned but it would be good in view of the games From Gamecube it is allowed to add to Hiidra the "force mode", you know, force NTSC on PAL consoles or PAL on NTSC, etc. The truth seems to me that this is very comfortable even for "domestic" use on a normal Wii (and many who are getting to know this and want to use it will think the same) so I hope it allows that option, thanks in advance.

And I am aware that the main thing is the use of Component Cable but I doubt that it is difficult to at least give the option (I say speaking from ignorance) for those who use a composite cable in CTR televisions.

Last edited:
Amigo no se entiende lo q preguntas.
Contactame y de pronto te puedo ayudar.

W00fer

Ik hope that you get this working on vWii so that the WiiU has some profit of this loader as USBLoaderGX or WiiFlow Lite doesn't support GC2Wiimote.

Status
Not open for further replies.