BBLoader v1.3 - beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Portables
Just ordered a G-Boy
Could I get a validation check please. I've run through the install and got to a screen that says GC games and nothing else. Is that right?

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Could I get a validation check please. I've run through the install and got to a screen that says GC games and nothing else. Is that right?
Do you have gamecube games in your drive? If you don't then that's correct

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
I have released version 1.1. This is the changelog:
-Added support for GC CISO games
-Improved VGA support
-Fixed an issue with split WBFS games
-Increased maximum path length for WBFS games
-Improved USB drives compatibility
Some Sandisks are still not compatible, but the Samsung FIT Plus is (and maybe others).
The download is in the first post.

This version require a re-install. Hold L+R+Z while booting and select the option "Run Installer", select again the options you want.

I have released version 1.1. This is the changelog:

Some Sandisks are still not compatible, but the Samsung FIT Plus is (and maybe others).
The download is in the first post.

This version require a re-install. Hold L+R+Z while booting and select the option "Run Installer", select again the options you want.
Very glad for this update all the problems I had were now fixed
Wii games don’t black screen anymore
And gc games are now visible and playable
Thank you @Aurelio

Hi, is there a specific file path or extension I need to use to see GCN games in the BBLoader GUI?
I can boot them as ISOs in a 'games' folder in the root of the SD with Nintendont, but they do not appear in the menu like my wii games do as wbfs files in the folder labeled 'wbfs'.
Also I am curious what the best currently supported SD card is.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Hi, is there a specific file path or extension I need to use to see GCN games in the BBLoader GUI?
I can boot them as ISOs in a 'games' folder in the root of the SD with Nintendont, but they do not appear in the menu like my wii games do as wbfs files in the folder labeled 'wbfs'.
Also I am curious what the best currently supported SD card is.
Also note that BBLoader is meant to be used with USB drives, not SD cards (unless you use an SD to USB adapter)

Ok so I noticed that gc games black screen when you play them for the first time and by that I mean when thefrom nintendont is being created for the first time
After restarting the Wii and picking the games again the game works good

Also quick question how do you add cover art to the Wii and gc games

Also note that BBLoader is meant to be used with USB drives, not SD cards (unless you use an SD to USB adapter)
Thanks for the reply. I am indeed using an adapter. My 64gb sandisk micro sdxc does not read, but my old 4gb toshiba sdhc does with the same adapter.
If future support is not something I should expect to be added in an update, I could use any pointers as to what to look for as the ideal storage solution for this program

By any chance, Can this work with the g-boy rev iii? Oh, and, though I am not that good at coding, I AM good at spotting glitches and bugs. So, can I help somehow?

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Thanks for the reply. I am indeed using an adapter. My 64gb sandisk micro sdxc does not read, but my old 4gb toshiba sdhc does with the same adapter.
If future support is not something I should expect to be added in an update, I could use any pointers as to what to look for as the ideal storage solution for this program
Samsung EVO micro SDs definitely work
By any chance, Can this work with the g-boy rev iii? Oh, and, though I am not that good at coding, I AM good at spotting glitches and bugs. So, can I help somehow?
This has been designed with the GBoy in mind (I used one to test everything). I guess just mess with it and break it lol

The wiimote turn on the console, but it does not turn it off...

(awiisome work!)

noc1

The game folder and path of wii and gamecube are like portiblizeMii, right ?

I understand this is intended to be used mainly for wii portables, but can be used for any wii. When launching a GameCube game everything works perfect! That being said is there a setting to launch the game using a real memory card not the emulated one? Thanks for everyone’s contribution in making this!

Status
Not open for further replies.