BBLoader v1.3 - beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
I understand this is intended to be used mainly for wii portables, but can be used for any wii. When launching a GameCube game everything works perfect! That being said is there a setting to launch the game using a real memory card not the emulated one? Thanks for everyone’s contribution in making this!
There is not currently, but I might add it.

does anyone there have an example of the control configuration? many buttons leave lost

hi everyone! I have read the forum, but I still have a question, is it possible to restore the Wii to the factory, with bbloader, if the board has broken not yet?

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
hi everyone! I have read the forum, but I still have a question, is it possible to restore the Wii to the factory, with bbloader, if the board has broken not yet?
Yes, hold the reset button while turning the wii on, this will bring you to the priiloader menu. Go down to the settings, and change autoboot to the system menu and hit save. If you installed the nowifi ioses, you'll have to reinstall the stock ioses with something like MMM (which you can get here).

Is there a trick to getting the installer to reinitialize? Running v1.1 from the HBC seems to just load the BBLoader interface. This is when trying to upgrade v1.0 to v1.1.

Once the BBLoader interface was loaded it did say v1.1; however, I was hoping to get the installer screen again just to verify WiFi was patched out.

@Aurelio
congratulations my dear for the great project, I tested it here and it was wonderful, I just reported small bugs:

* My normal Home Brew Channel was turned upside down.

* When I enter a game like New Mario and I will leave the game black L + z the home menu appears but I can't move the hand of the controller.

* Do you intend to put support for SD card and USB drives on NTFS?

* I tested 3 games New Mario Bross, Mario Galaxy 2 and Kamen rider Climax force, of those 3 only Kamen rider did not work, there is a list of games that are already supported by him, a hug and success always.

Hello. I saw your comment on support for USB controls, I really think it would be very AWESOME. But my question is, sorry if you already answered, but I must have gone unnoticed, do you intend to support classic Wii controls? My Wii is the Family version and has no GameCube entries, but I have a classic controller, but it didn't work :( Very sad lol Congratulations on this great project!

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Hello. I saw your comment on support for USB controls, I really think it would be very AWESOME. But my question is, sorry if you already answered, but I must have gone unnoticed, do you intend to support classic Wii controls? My Wii is the Family version and has no GameCube entries, but I have a classic controller, but it didn't work :( Very sad lol Congratulations on this great project!
Yes, a better support for wiimote and it's accessories is planned

@Aurelio My friend was playing Kirby's Return to Dream Land now I managed to configure it perfectly, it just ran well, I just couldn't find the button that simulates the swinging of the wii remote, that same factor occurred to me in the seesaw of the new mario bross, and in the case of Kirby he after the 5 phase I'm going inside the boat, talk to the robot, the game crashes, so I thought it would be possible to have a selection of IOS per game just like in the USB LOADER GX and Wiiflow, type IOS 249, 250, 251 ... for each game individually, would be interesting because there is a game that only works well on a certain iOS, another interesting thing to add is support for ocarina cheats, I am delighted with the stability of the project, this is very perfect. A big hug.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
@Aurelio My friend was playing Kirby's Return to Dream Land now I managed to configure it perfectly, it just ran well, I just couldn't find the button that simulates the swinging of the wii remote, that same factor occurred to me in the seesaw of the new mario bross, and in the case of Kirby he after the 5 phase I'm going inside the boat, talk to the robot, the game crashes, so I thought it would be possible to have a selection of IOS per game just like in the USB LOADER GX and Wiiflow, type IOS 249, 250, 251 ... for each game individually, would be interesting because there is a game that only works well on a certain iOS, another interesting thing to add is support for ocarina cheats, I am delighted with the stability of the project, this is very perfect. A big hug.
There is no tilt support yet, but I will work on it.
Hiidra works in a different way compared to other loaders, so selecting IOSes isn't really possible.
Cheats are planned, but not important for now

You can't selext if you want to disable Bluetooth during the install process, so you can't have that issue
yeah, as a donkey i disable the bluetooth

--UPDATE--
I managed to make it work, I put a GC game and he read it, I will get a control and return, can I enable the BT function in the menu afterwards?

do you think about bringing an update to play the virtual consoles and emulation from the bbloader?

Last edited:
@Aurelio

More information about tests with the bbloader, which I just performed:

I have Virtual Console channels that I installed on the Nintendo Wii Nand and then I switched to the SDcard, so as not to sell out to Nand. When I entered them to load they didn't activate, of all I tested the only one that activated was the Arcade Shinobi and when I leave them at home, instead of going back to the wii system menu, they go back to the Home Brew Channel.

Another thing for the Nintendo wii configuration, he did not copy the channel from the sd card pro system menu Nand of the Nintendo Wii, but from the system menu pro sd he copies.

When I try to leave the Home Brew Channel for the system menu of the Nintendo Wii he returns to the Home Brew Channel for me to go to the system menu from within the Home Brew Channel, I need to load the Usb loader or Wiiflow and leave them for the Nintendo Wii system menu.

@Aurelio, I'm finishing my Wii laptop, and I'm very anxious to use BBLoader, but I have a doubt ...
My card is already trimmed and like the Portabilize Mii installed, with vga and gc2wiiremote patches.
how should i make the switch to BBLoader ??
can I install over the portabilizemii?
thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.