Ashida Wii Portable

would anyone sell me a case as I don't own or know anything about 3D printing

would anyone sell me a case as I don't own or know anything about 3D printing
here is a service where you can get 3d printed parts, its what a lot of people are using including me for their ashida project

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables

Viilmo

Portables
Are there any other potentiometer that i can use? I live in Germany and I don't want to pay 20 bucks for shipping.

Are there any other potentiometer that i can use? I live in Germany and I don't want to pay 20 bucks for shipping.
having the same issue here, any 10k ohm pot should work but whether it will fit is another question, although ik its possible to use buttons instead by shorting a pad on the uamp, i think its j2

Where can I get this printed because I checked pcbway and the website said it couldn't support files bigger than 50mb and I would like to have it resin casted but if not I know where I could get it 3d printed and any help is greatly appreciated!

Wesk

Undervolting....
Staff member
Where can I get this printed because I checked pcbway and the website said it couldn't support files bigger than 50mb and I would like to have it resin casted but if not I know where I could get it 3d printed and any help is greatly appreciated!
Clearly you didn't read the files in the Ashida download correctly.

What do you mean?

Is it possible to have an external USB on the ashida for games like skylanders with the portal?

Clearly you didn't read the files in the Ashida download correctly.
I dont understand what you are saying i downloaded the file and went to the website for a qoute.

[MOD EDIT]
Merged double post.

Last edited by a moderator:

CrashBash

No emulation, real hardware
Staff member
Please stop posting in the same thread in rapid succession. Read the forum rules.
There's files specifically for PCBWay. Look at the filenames.

Please stop posting in the same thread in rapid succession. Read the forum rules.
There's files specifically for PCBWay. Look at the filenames.
if you have to ask this type of question i dont think a portable wii is the right project for you
I'm just new to using forums and haven't got used to it it and in sorry for posting so much Im just really excited about the thought of making my first portable.

Portables take a lot of time and research. Not to off-put you, but blurting out simply questions that can be solved with 10 seconds of research isnt a good sign. You need to dig deep into the forums and pore over diagrams before asking questions. No one is going to hold your hand through the process but thankfully it is very well documented.

Portables take a lot of time and research. Not to off-put you, but blurting out simply questions that can be solved with 10 seconds of research isnt a good sign. You need to dig deep into the forums and pore over diagrams before asking questions. No one is going to hold your hand through the process but thankfully it is very well documented.
I understand that I have to do a lot of research and that i won't always have help, but how can I use the ashida file on the PCBWay website Im just really confused about that.