Solved Ashida Help

Hello, I am just about to order my parts for my own Ashida but there are a few things I need some clarification on. Also, I'm sorry if these are dumb questions I am still relatively new to console modding.

-When using the u10 emulation from the RVL-PMS do I only have to remove the u5 chip and wire the PMS to the u10 spot? Also is there additional firmware needed to make this u10 emulation work?

-Is there any other software needed besides letter bombing and RVLoader for this project?

-Is there any major advantages/disadvantages between RVL-PMS2 and RVL-PMS-Lite besides RVL-PMS2 having a 1.8v regulator and better battery level monitoring?

-Finally, can someone show or explain to me how do I wire the screen driver board featured in the Ashida BOM >>> https://www.buydisplay.com/5-inch-lcd-screen-tft-module-800x480-vga-video-av-driver-board

Hello, I am just about to order my parts for my own Ashida but there are a few things I need some clarification on. Also, I'm sorry if these are dumb questions I am still relatively new to console modding.

-When using the u10 emulation from the RVL-PMS do I only have to remove the u5 chip and wire the PMS to the u10 spot? Also is there additional firmware needed to make this u10 emulation work?

-Is there any other software needed besides letter bombing and RVLoader for this project?

-Is there any major advantages/disadvantages between RVL-PMS2 and RVL-PMS-Lite besides RVL-PMS2 having a 1.8v regulator and better battery level monitoring?

-Finally, can someone show or explain to me how do I wire the screen driver board featured in the Ashida BOM >>> https://www.buydisplay.com/5-inch-lcd-screen-tft-module-800x480-vga-video-av-driver-board
-wire u10 spot on PMS and should be good!

-no software needed other than what you stated

-not really! I ordered a PMS lite and there is a lot of good info on the 4Layer tech website

-check the documentation on 4 layer for the screen and driver, it is just removing one pin (check the purchase link for the board and scroll down for the screen + driver)

Hello again, I just need some more help with the 4layer screen. It states that there are 3 shielded lines and 2 unshielded lines so what are the wires in these lines? Also, can someone point out to me where on the screen driver board do I wire these 5 connections to?

Legend

Portables
Hello again, I just need some more help with the 4layer screen. It states that there are 3 shielded lines and 2 unshielded lines so what are the wires in these lines? Also, can someone point out to me where on the screen driver board do I wire these 5 connections to?
Those wires are for wiring VGA. They include: "R", "G", "B", H-sync, and V-Sync. You can twist R, G, and B each with a ground wire to "shield" them. The screen driver board has the necessary points labeled on the back of the board.

Hope this helps!