Ashida Gunmetal Edition

Ashida Gunmetal Edition
1.jpg

Introducing the Ashida Gunmetal Edition!!!

Not perfect... but getting better at these portables! I still need to troubleshoot the Bluetooth after updating the firmware but I think I figured it out for the most part. Been playing this solid for a couple weeks! Now halfway through Paper Mario The Thousand-Year Door. So feeling confident with all the testing! Love the IPS screen from 4Layer. So crisp and the portable feels so good in the hands! I also like the metal sticks I got from ZedLabz (I wanted to do a different theme and reveal with gold sticks and black but the light yellow gold stick was not an option with the silver/gold option being out of stock). Maybe in the future I will play around with some button combos but for now I am happy with the black gun metal look!

Again, thank you to 4Layer Technologies! @Shank @Gman @Aurelio

Features can be found here in the original Ashida thread and you can find the BOM for the parts on the 4Layer website! Thank you @Wesk for the open source design and PCBs!!! And thanks for printing the case for me @Gman !

Worklog (internals found here).

Thanks BitBuilt community! Looking forward to making more portables in the future when the PCB boards are more readily available haha...

Attachments