Question Ashida case print help

wiiboy

I wanted to make the Ashida portable. I put the files into PCBWay and they are very pricey. I am debating whether I should buy a 3d printer or ask someone else? The only person I know personally who has a 3d printer, their printer is too small. If I do buy a 3d printer, what should I get? all the normally recommended ones are a little too small the print the case. If someone else was willing to print one for me, how much would you charge?

I wanted to make the Ashida portable. I put the files into PCBWay and they are very pricey. I am debating whether I should buy a 3d printer or ask someone else? The only person I know personally who has a 3d printer, their printer is too small. If I do buy a 3d printer, what should I get? all the normally recommended ones are a little too small the print the case. If someone else was willing to print one for me, how much would you charge?
Hello, if you want I can print it for 30€.
On my debt 3 pro it goes well.
Or offer me your price.

wiiboy

So about 30 American dollars because I'm pretty sure they have similar value right. also, are you sure your print can fit the 3d model? It's about 245 mm in length.

Yes I am also preparing to carry out this project.
The 3D printer tray measures 220x220x250mm.
It’s up to you.
I don’t know if you understand me because I use the language translator a bit.
I’m glad to be of service.