Model Ashida 3D Print Files

Ordering through a printing service like PCBWay is a good option. You could also pay another community member to print it for you.
That sounds like a good idea, was worried that I had to split the file and glue it with some kind of bonding agent lol.

Okay so I've got a bit of a problem...I've printed out the front shell numerous times and my screen won't fit properly, I didn't mess with the size of the print so it should fit but it won't, any ideas?

Wesk

Undervolting....
Staff member
Okay so I've got a bit of a problem...I've printed out the front shell numerous times and my screen won't fit properly, I didn't mess with the size of the print so it should fit but it won't, any ideas?
Have you removed the supports neat the screen mount latches?. You may need to provide a picture of the issue.

I did print out another one in the right orientation, it's just having to fit it on the buildplate since it barely fits. I have a Voxelab Aquila
You likely have tolerance issues with your printer, I'd suggest printing it in the correct orientation and see if that helps.
I did print out another one in the right orientation, it's just having to fit it on the buildplate since it barely fits. I have a Voxelab Aquila