Solved Are Some Wiis Unhackable? Will not install Portblize Mii...

Hey guys, are some Wii consoles unhackable? I've successfully installed Portablize Mii on multiple Wiis, but this one 4 Layer USA Wii I received today just will not install Portablize Mii. I've tried multiple SD cards and USB drives and keep getting the same error... Don't really want to have to relocate the wifi to be honest...

Attachments

Last edited:

Postman

Modspeed
The Postman
Do you have any pictures of the work you did? Like the solder joints, wiring, board trimming, etc.

Nold

real emulation, no hardware
Staff member
2021 1st Place Winner
Portables
5 + 1*π
Also, which usb drive are you using? Did you try multiple ones? Otherwise "Get the Samsung" >.<
Did you twist the usb data lines together?

The SD and USB I have used on other Wiis and it worked fine, this makes no sense...

BocuD

Portables
Try running multi mod manager, then manually install the NoWifi ioses. That should do it. The USB or SD card most likely isn't the issue, as I've had this problem before as well and manually installing nowifi usually fixed it.

Last edited:
Try running multi mod manager, then manually install the NoWifi ioses. That should do it. The USB or SD card most likely isn't the issue, as I've had this problem before as well and manually installing nowifi usually fixed it.
Thank you for the suggestion, however it still didn't work...

Followed every step you just posted and still didn't work :/

This Wii keeps crashing now and 90% of the time it just doesn't show video and the wiimote keeps disconnecting even without modifying or trimming anything, just stock. Will be scrapping it for parts, but thank you guys.