Anyone with a spare 2 AV VGA Board I can buy from

Portables
In the Making
It has been a super while since I started my project on creating my own portable, but College and my part-time job has been kicking my butt on actually having the spare time to work on it. And the last thing I was working on was fixing my 2 AV VGA Board, but I might've fried the chip/screwed up the pins on the chip while removing the components to wire it to power from the PSU. I am seeing if anyone has a spare 2 AV VGA Board that I can buy from them. I feel like it would be easier to check here than purchasing on ebay and waiting weeks to get it.

EDIT: It is a ER-TFTV050-3 (5" TFT LCD) from buydisplay which I got on ebay when it was listed there.

Last edited:
Portables
It has been a super while since I started my project on creating my own portable, but College and my part-time job has been kicking my butt on actually having the spare time to work on it. And the last thing I was working on was fixing my 2 AV VGA Board, but I might've fried the chip/screwed up the pins on the chip while removing the components to wire it to power from the PSU. I am seeing if anyone has a spare 2 AV VGA Board that I can buy from them. I feel like it would be easier to check here than purchasing on ebay and waiting weeks to get it.
It's great to ask here but you've given very little information of your display, the display boards are programed to the LCD so you'll need to provide that information as well.

Portables
In the Making
It's great to ask here but you've given very little information of your display, the display boards are programed to the LCD so you'll need to provide that information as well.
Thanks for the heads up. I edited the first post. Since they are programmed for specific LCDs, then I am guessing it will be the easiest just to purchase a new one then?

Portables
Thanks for the heads up. I edited the first post. Since they are programmed for specific LCDs, then I am guessing it will be the easiest just to purchase a new one then?
You should have luck buying the display board from 4layertech.com

Portables
In the Making
You should have luck buying the display board from 4layertech.com
Will be doing that then. Thanks for the help. Should I just buy the drive board by itself or buy it with the TFT display?

Portables
I don't anticipate you having an issue just using that display board with your LCD, however when those 4layer tech displays are in-stock they will be IPS vs your display so visually it'll have a better quality

Portables
In the Making
I don't anticipate you having an issue just using that display board with your LCD, however when those 4layer tech displays are in-stock they will be IPS vs your display so visually it'll have a better quality
Cool. For now I will just get the driver board, and whenever the IPS displays are in stock, I will upgrade the screen. Thanks for all the help!!!