Anyone willing to make me a case?

What I'm aiming for right now is a case for a PS3 slim laptop. Ben's case looked really cool but the files are private :(
Anyone willing to make my dream case a reality?

GingerOfOz

no wario
Portables
I'd recommend learning CAD and designing your own case. Fusion 360 is a powerful tool that's easy to learn, and many people here use it for their designs. It's also free if you're a student.

Designing your own case allows you to get your design exactly how you want it, without having to frequently go back and forth with whoever is designing the case for you. CAD is also fairly time intensive, depending on the complexity of the project, so it's unlikely that anyone would take this on for free.

I'd recommend learning CAD and designing your own case. Fusion 360 is a powerful tool that's easy to learn, and many people here use it for their designs. It's also free if you're a student.

Designing your own case allows you to get your design exactly how you want it, without having to frequently go back and forth with whoever is designing the case for you. CAD is also fairly time intensive, depending on the complexity of the project, so it's unlikely that anyone would take this on for free.
Thanks for the good reply, please lock this thread mods
If anybody really wants to make it, just PM me