Solved Any guides on building a Wii Portable

So I have been doing some research on BitBuilt about the Wii portable and I know how to trim down the motherboard and make it smaller but that's as far as I know. Does anyone know any step-by-step guide on how to build a Wii Portable because all the ones I have been seeing are for the no longer available G-Boy Kit.
Forgive me if there are more guides on the Wii portable on this website and I was too dumb to find them.

MP3

Portables
Portables
The main reason there is no definitive guide on building a portable is because there are lots of ways to make a portable. Sometimes you’ll be able to find projects that members will release files for, like the g-wii or the ashida but for the most part it’s open for anybody to come and get the information they need for making any *reasonable* portable they can imagine. Hope this helps and that you can find everything you’re looking for!

So I have been doing some research on BitBuilt about the Wii portable and I know how to trim down the motherboard and make it smaller but that's as far as I know. Does anyone know any step-by-step guide on how to build a Wii Portable because all the ones I have been seeing are for the no longer available G-Boy Kit.
Forgive me if there are more guides on the Wii portable on this website and I was too dumb to find them.
As stated, the G-Boy guide is an excellent reasources along with the dozens upon dozens of worklogs, both in process and complete that can definitely help. Good luck!