Worklog Altruism the everything arcade

Portables
0 I'm a total noob
I have an idea I don't know if I will be able to go through with it but I would like to share this idea because other people might find this particular Bill to be interesting... The idea is an arcade cabinet that can currently run 15 consoles and easily be upgraded to run more as more come out. The four consoles that would be emulated via PC or raspberry pi (not yet decided). Would be original mame arcade game boy game boy color and game boy advance... Everything else would fit into this cabinet using original hardware or backwards compatibility. The game consoles this idea would run using original hardware or backwards compatibility would be original Nintendo super Nintendo Sega Genesis Nintendo 64 Xbox 360 Xbox One PlayStation 1 2 3 4 GameCube and Wii. The design of this cabinet would allow for storage of all of the controllers that would go to it to be stored in the back behind the screen but there are about 32 controllers for the whole project.Now into the design of the actual arcade. Start off with a good design of a standard 72 inch by 28-in x 44 in cabinet design. Upgrade the screen to a 28-in wide flat screen utilize the space given from not having an old school monitor to store all the controllers. The control panel of the arcade has a 3 inch by 6-in wide dip across the whole panel. The arcade cabinet should be able to be automatically changed from joystick button input to trackball input to driving input. In the dip that sits underneath the arcade controllers is all of the controller ports for the other consoles. Also on the control panel are six buttons that are permanently installed and cannot be removed four of those buttons would go to the power switch for the Nintendo 64 the original Nintendo the super Nintendo and the Sega Genesis the other would go to the raspberry pi should I decide to use it for the brain. of the man and other emulated consoles. The final permanent button on the control panel would be to swap inputs on the TV. There needs to be tongue and groove section on the bottom of the cabinet with contact pins set on the inside of each groove one for the pedal setup for driving and one for the pedal for Time crisis. I would like the cartridge inputs for the Nintendo super Nintendo Sega Genesis and Nintendo 64 to be relocated to the location and the front gate where the quarters would normally be inserted the vertical insert only. You should be able to put on the causing souls in the area that would hold the boards for the arcade normally and also have enough storage space in the back behind the consoles to store folding chair to sit down for the driving portions if it were designed appropriately. other things I would like to try to design on this particular project is taking one of the sending light guns apart and designing and or sending in my design to a 3D animation company to recreate the shotgun for Cabela's Big game hunter. I've done a tally and the total cost for this thing could be anywhere from $2,500 to $7,000 if anybody should create this creation please just send me a picture...

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
I have an idea I don't know if I will be able to go through with it but I would like to share this idea because other people might find this particular Bill to be interesting... The idea is an arcade cabinet that can currently run 15 consoles and easily be upgraded to run more as more come out. The four consoles that would be emulated via PC or raspberry pi (not yet decided). Would be original mame arcade game boy game boy color and game boy advance... Everything else would fit into this cabinet using original hardware or backwards compatibility. The game consoles this idea would run using original hardware or backwards compatibility would be original Nintendo super Nintendo Sega Genesis Nintendo 64 Xbox 360 Xbox One PlayStation 1 2 3 4 GameCube and Wii. The design of this cabinet would allow for storage of all of the controllers that would go to it to be stored in the back behind the screen but there are about 32 controllers for the whole project.Now into the design of the actual arcade. Start off with a good design of a standard 72 inch by 28-in x 44 in cabinet design. Upgrade the screen to a 28-in wide flat screen utilize the space given from not having an old school monitor to store all the controllers. The control panel of the arcade has a 3 inch by 6-in wide dip across the whole panel. The arcade cabinet should be able to be automatically changed from joystick button input to trackball input to driving input. In the dip that sits underneath the arcade controllers is all of the controller ports for the other consoles. Also on the control panel are six buttons that are permanently installed and cannot be removed four of those buttons would go to the power switch for the Nintendo 64 the original Nintendo the super Nintendo and the Sega Genesis the other would go to the raspberry pi should I decide to use it for the brain. of the man and other emulated consoles. The final permanent button on the control panel would be to swap inputs on the TV. There needs to be tongue and groove section on the bottom of the cabinet with contact pins set on the inside of each groove one for the pedal setup for driving and one for the pedal for Time crisis. I would like the cartridge inputs for the Nintendo super Nintendo Sega Genesis and Nintendo 64 to be relocated to the location and the front gate where the quarters would normally be inserted the vertical insert only. You should be able to put on the causing souls in the area that would hold the boards for the arcade normally and also have enough storage space in the back behind the consoles to store folding chair to sit down for the driving portions if it were designed appropriately. other things I would like to try to design on this particular project is taking one of the sending light guns apart and designing and or sending in my design to a 3D animation company to recreate the shotgun for Cabela's Big game hunter. I've done a tally and the total cost for this thing could be anywhere from $2,500 to $7,000 if anybody should create this creation please just send me a picture...
Are you wanting someone to build this behemoth of a project for you as a commission?

Portables
1 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
an arcade cabinet that can currently run 15 consoles and easily be upgraded to run more as more come out.
The game consoles this idea would run using original hardware or backwards compatibility would be original Nintendo super Nintendo Sega Genesis Nintendo 64 Xbox 360 Xbox One PlayStation 1 2 3 4 GameCube and Wii.
but there are about 32 controllers for the whole project.
In the dip that sits underneath the arcade controllers is all of the controller ports for the other consoles
enough storage space in the back behind the consoles to store folding chair to sit down for the driving portions
1676262170187.png