A video game poll

What is your favorite method of playing video games?

• PlayStation

• Xbox

• Nintendo

• Mobile

• PC

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have a school project that involves taking and analyzing data from a poll. Please answer if you see this!

I'm not a huge stats person but I suspect you will receive some heavily biased answers based on the fact that 80% of the people on this forum are here to make a Wii portable.
This is very true, but I'm using this as a safe guard just in case my number one option of actually asking people doesn't pan out. If my teacher asks, I'll just say Nintendo is really in right now.

Edit: Thanks so much for all not choosing Nintendo!

Last edited:
I think I will go with a PC, because my most favourite games can be played only on a PC. Console is more for relaxing, but most of the time I play from my computer. Maybe in future, when people will invent a new kind of controller which could permit you to play games where you have a lot of buttons like WoW, then maybe I will use them more often for games. As WoW is my favourite game, I can do so. I am leveling a new character, and a got a boost recently for mythic 15 shadowlands, and I am almost max ilvl thanks to this, in such a short time.

Last edited:
I think I will go with a PC, because my most favourite games can be played only on a PC. Console is more for relaxing, but most of the time I play from my computer. Maybe in future, when people will invent a new kind of controller which could permit you to play games where you have a lot of buttons like WoW, then maybe I will use them more often for games. As WoW is my favourite game, I can do so. I am leveling a new character, and a got a boost recently for mythic 15 shadowlands, and I am almost max ilvl thanks to this, in such a short time.
I just have a suck ass computer