A U R E L I O

Doom

Modelrater
Estmemed Member
Portables
Always 1/2
It's a mayday call to let whoever know you need more pizza.

GingerOfOz

no wario
Staff member
2020 2nd Place Winner
2022 3rd Place Winner
Portables
just so many i am so cool
Apparently there's a correlation between BB legends being born and October. Happy birthday to our local Italian jerkywhore! Be sure to celebrate with some candles on Skittles and dream of long walks on the beach with him. (Or take those candles and light up your local Olive Garden or Little Caesar's if you're interested in a real wild night.)

We <3 you Aurelio

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Apparently there's a correlation between BB legends being born and October. Happy birthday to our local Italian jerkywhore! Be sure to celebrate with some candles on Skittles and dream of long walks on the beach with him. (Or take those candles and light up your local Olive Garden or Little Caesar's if you're interested in a real wild night.)

We <3 you Aurelio
I actually ate skittles tonight lol

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
It is not possible to quantify the amount of love I have for Aurelio in words. He has improved my life and I'm a better person directly because of him. I'm honored to call him my friend, and eternally grateful for the moments we've spent together and the things he has taught me.

I'm also proud to say he's been in my shower and eaten my meat. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

fibbef

Wizardry V Completer
It is not possible to quantify the amount of love I have for Aurelio in words. He has improved my life and I'm a better person directly because of him. I'm honored to call him my friend, and eternally grateful for the moments we've spent together and the things he has taught me.

Happy birthday Aurelio!