A billion lions or all 1008 Pokémon?

Portables
No portables (Yet)
Ok, this isn’t new or anything, but I want to get other peoples opinions on this. I believe that the Pokémon would win, but only if we’re following anime rules. Game rules, its probably the lions. The way I see it in simple terms, dialga freezes the lions in time and giratina can teleport them to the distortion world. If it’s game logic, the Pokémon would eventually run out of PP and could only use struggle which would barely do anything to the lions. But what’s your input?

890s

In terms of game rules, I don't think lions would win since earthquake could kill all of them, but the idea of using game or anime rules in of itself is flawed since they are both tailored to the pokemon, giving them an unfair advantge. The only way we could settle this is by approximating the pokemon's abilities to as real as it could possibly be in the real world. While the anime may seem to do that, the anime also does a lot of nonsense things, so I don't think it could be used as a rule system anyways.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
In terms of game rules, I don't think lions would win since earthquake could kill all of them, but the idea of using game or anime rules in of itself is flawed since they are both tailored to the pokemon, giving them an unfair advantge. The only way we could settle this is by approximating the pokemon's abilities to as real as it could possibly be in the real world. While the anime may seem to do that, the anime also does a lot of nonsense things, so I don't think it could be used as a rule system anyways.
You mean to tell me that 10 year olds aren't immortal?

Portables
No portables (Yet)
I never said that. Charizard breatged fire in ash’s face, and he was just covered in soot afterward