5 inch Component Screens Exist!

Portables
sin(π)
Oh hell yeah! I'm down for one. 480p melee at sounds godly! Only one thing, what's the aspect ratio? (I'm sure it's 16:9 but I want to be sure.)

So... do you want to dump the firmware or not? And provide a link or a part number for the original board? I can't find it anywhere. I think it would be good to at least try the route of reprogramming boards that have stock firmware.
I would much rather us go this route. It would give us he opportunity to maybe get cheaper and smaller boards. Plus it’s more fun. :p

So... do you want to dump the firmware or not? And provide a link or a part number for the original board? I can't find it anywhere. I think it would be good to at least try the route of reprogramming boards that have stock firmware.
I would much rather us go this route. It would give us he opportunity to maybe get cheaper and smaller boards. Plus it’s more fun. :p
There are limitations to this since you probably can't just transfer this firmware to any board without modifications. I'm sure JacksonS and Aurelio has more experience with this so I won't comment on this further. But my biggest problem that I have with dumping the firmware and reverse engineering is legality issues. I would like to know what the BitBuilt Staff's opinion on this since I want to follow all rules on this.

JacksonS

Portables
There are limitations to this since you probably can't just transfer this firmware to any board without modifications.
That is why I would like a source to the exact board you have. I don't believe it will work on other boards. I haven't seen any board that looks like yours.

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
480p is meaningless. I'll be interested when 480i works ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
That is why I would like a source to the exact board you have. I don't believe it will work on other boards. I haven't seen any board that looks like yours.
I'm pretty sure QHMD057BC is the board ID. The pictures match, but it's an oldish model from what I've seen.