Question 3DS Sliders

GC64

Portables
Well I want to try and hook up a 3DS slider to my superpad, but I can't find much info on doing that. I've seen the converter boards that were made, but that was like three years ago so I haven't found a way to get a hold of one (plus I'm not sure if the board only works for gamecube controllers or also n64). So, how can I hook a slider up to my superpad? Is it possible to hook one up without any boards like it is using a gamecube stick? Thanks

Pacal

Portables
RDP 64
I want to know that too if i can use the original controller with the 3ds joystick or if i need a third party controller,i went to the store to see if the 64 cc was already available but is not so if anybody know how to install a 3ds joystick into the 64 controller let me know please

Noah

retired
Portables
Well I want to try and hook up a 3DS slider to my superpad, but I can't find much info on doing that. I've seen the converter boards that were made, but that was like three years ago so I haven't found a way to get a hold of one (plus I'm not sure if the board only works for gamecube controllers or also n64). So, how can I hook a slider up to my superpad? Is it possible to hook one up without any boards like it is using a gamecube stick? Thanks
Yes, the only way is currently the converter boards. I have a couple of the chips and can quickly reprogram them for 3DS sliders and send it to you for shipping, so it'd be like $2.60. Send me a PM if you're interested.

I want to know that too if i can use the original controller with the 3ds joystick or if i need a third party controller,i went to the store to see if the 64 cc was already available but is not so if anybody know how to install a 3ds joystick into the 64 controller let me know please
64CC Portable edition is not going to be released unfortunately. Something far superior is currently in the works (full on controller replacement) so just a couple more months and that should be out.

GC64

Portables
Yes, the only way is currently the converter boards. I have a couple of the chips and can quickly reprogram them for 3DS sliders and send it to you for shipping, so it'd be like $2.60. Send me a PM if you're interested.
That's alright, I won't put you through the trouble of that haha. I just wanted to see if the method for it was still the same or not and if we still required boards. But I appreciate the offer!