Question 3d modeling programs

What 3d modeling programs do y'all use? Currently, I use blender but because that is primarily an animation software, I feel very limited. Are they any free programs that you recommend or any blender plugins that would make CAD in blender easier?

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
+1 for fusion 360 with student or personal use license. It has some awesome rewind features for going back and fixing changes you made a while back without messing up your other changes. I wouldn't necessarily recommend it for detailed organic geometry (modeling people and animals) but it's fantastic for everything else (projects and cases and regular objects).

MRKane

2021 3rd Place Winner
I've not had the time to learn Fusion or Solidworks yet so still use Blender 3D myself for generating my 3D prints and designs (of all sorts of things from brackets through to my portable parts or the paths for a water-jet cut aluminium push-bike brace). It could sure do with a few extra features to make it more suitable for this sort of thing and essentially when I'm designing 3D printed models I'm working entirely with booleans and primitives.

Portables
1 (Aran)
i use tinkercad for quick model work, or simple things like brackets and mounts, i should start using things like fusion and blender more thought