Solved 11.6v out on all regs

For some reason I am getting 11.6v on all my regulators and I don't know why. (Btw I'm using 12v source from the Wii Wal wart)

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
For some reason I am getting 11.6v on all my regulators and I don't know why. (Btw I'm using 12v source from the Wii Wal wart)
Clear photo of all wiring pls. Easiest way to find the problem.

Portables
sin^2(x) + cos^2(x) +e^(i*pi)
Pin outs and ins correct? Like input is on input, and out put on output?

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
My dude, you mixed up the input and output pins.

As Ginger said, those might be dead now. Wire them up the right way around and probe them, but don't be too sad if they're cactus. Props to you for checking the regs before wiring them up, though.

Rewired, 1.15v and 3.3v are working perfectly fine, sadly though I'm getting nothing from the 1v and 5v. At least half of them are not working and not all of them.

BocuD

Portables
Rewired, 1.15v and 3.3v are working perfectly fine, sadly though I'm getting nothing from the 1v and 5v. At least half of them are not working and not all of them.
heh riip.. I did exactly this like 6 months ago.. Good luck with those regs. I never got mine working again.

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
heh riip.. I did exactly this like 6 months ago.. Good luck with those regs. I never got mine working again.
Same experience for me a year or two ago, mine got really hot so I assume something melted together in it...