After only 17 days[!] development & build time, my GCii Pocket is finally finished!
So this are the planed final specs:
- Near OMEGA Trimmed Wii [NAND & AVE Relocation]
- 3.5" IPS LCD using tasty VGA
- 1s2p 18650 via RVL PMS - little over 2h battery life
- Audio via crippled but WiiHUD...
Just making it official now, it took me days to find a name for this project (Thanks @JacksonS for taking the name WiiSP, without even building a clam-shell :P)..
- Wii: LM420
- Controller: GC+ (Thanks @Aurelio & @BocuD )
- DS Slider, Speakers & Buttons
- Display: 5" 4:3...
The discord addicted should already have seen a lot of those pics, but i wanted to share them for all ppl on BB :)
Also i think it's the best i can do for celebrating my one-hundreds post in this community!
Warning: Some of the shown mods are still in a Proof-Of-Concept, so don't try this at...