Search results

1. FroggestSpirit

Discussion DS Lite Shell Fusion 360 Model

DS lite bottom half 3D files to 3D print/use in fusion 360. Sorry to delay this so long. This isn't finished, but is mostly good minus the shoulder buttons. If anyone fixes it up to make it better, please share. Otherwise enjoy, I'm not sure if I'm coming back to this.
  2. FroggestSpirit

Guide Gameboy Macro Screen Swapping

This will let you switch what screen is displayed on the bottom screen of a phat DS. This is usefull for playing some DS games on a Gameboy Macro. It's not easy, but the main idea is to have DCLK2 go to the bottom screen (this will display the top screen down there). If the trace isn't cut, it...
  3. FroggestSpirit

3D Printing Cases

I recently just bought a wahao duplicator i3, and I'm loving it so far. I'm wondering what program would be good to design a game case though. The only 3D modeling software I really have experience in is Anim8or, and I know cura can load 3D objects, but I don't know how it would handle wall...
  4. FroggestSpirit

Wii Classic Controller to Gamecube

I found some libraries online to interface controllers with an arduino. I was trying to make a converter that would allow someone to plug a wii classic controller into a gamecube. I have the arduino powered off the 5v line of the gamecube, and the arduino successfully reads inputs from the...
  5. FroggestSpirit

Arduino Pokemon Music Player

I made this recently, and the source can be found here https://github.com/froggestspirit/GameBoyNano I tried recycling a lot of parts, the battery is from a broken radio transmitter for mp3 players, the charger is taken from a $5 power bank, the switch from a broken GBC, and the headphone jack...