Search results

1. FroggestSpirit

Guide Gameboy Macro Screen Swapping

i have about 4 functional ones, just havent tried it yet
  2. FroggestSpirit

I haven't done it myself yet, but it looks like the ds lite TV out thing has support for it, via a button
  3. FroggestSpirit

this should also be possible on ds lite through a hardware/software mod now
  4. FroggestSpirit

Discussion DS Lite Shell Fusion 360 Model

DS lite bottom half 3D files to 3D print/use in fusion 360. Sorry to delay this so long. This isn't finished, but is mostly good minus the shoulder buttons. If anyone fixes it up to make it better, please share. Otherwise enjoy, I'm not sure if I'm coming back to this.
  5. FroggestSpirit

Worklog Identifying a Wii's Revision Based off of Serial Numbers

Revision: RVL-CPU-20 Serial: LU35223293-7 Color: White Revision: RVL-CPU-40 Serial: LU11671935-3 Color: White Revision: C/RVK-CPU-01 Serial: KU50116050-0 Color: Black
  6. FroggestSpirit

Discussion WiiHUD PowerMii interest check

I understand, and no rush. I just wasn't sure since it might be like a year before i look at making a portable. I honestly have no idea when and if ill make one lol.
  7. FroggestSpirit

Discussion WiiHUD PowerMii interest check

If I were to make a wii portable, I'd probablii want this. Are you making more than one batch?
  8. FroggestSpirit

Discussion PowerMii Lite - Interest Thread

I might be interested in one in the future, but i love the idea since my pth8080 rig looks like a hot mess. Would it be possible to do a second version with just the 3.3v 1.15v and 1.v? I'm not sure how many people are looking at using a 5V input, but that's what i'm doing
  9. FroggestSpirit

Worklog Identifying a Wii's Revision Based off of Serial Numbers

Revision: RVL-CPU-40 Serial: LU83331035-2 Color: Black
  10. FroggestSpirit

This will let you switch what screen is displayed on the bottom screen of a phat DS. This is usefull for playing some DS games on a Gameboy Macro. It's not easy, but the main idea is to have DCLK2 go to the bottom screen (this will display the top screen down there). If the trace isn't cut, it...
  11. FroggestSpirit

Question Calling all noobs (noob question thread)

That should be installable after the board is cut, right? I'm glad to hear this though, that will allow some nice games like project M and the VC library to work. The only thing that wouls be better after that is emulating a wiimote (and attachments) with a GC/USB comtroller
  12. FroggestSpirit

I started wiring up my pth8080 regulators (finally) I settled on making a mini gamecube that plugs into the TV (I messed up the bluetooth lines on a 4layer board). Has there been any recent attempts at running wii titles without bluetooth? I know it would require a FW mod...
  13. FroggestSpirit

3D Printing Cases

This is the inside and front. I had it scaled to 8 pixels=1mm, and the darkest part being 1cm tall. The white part was not supposed to be printed at all, but cura used it as the lowest layers (after the raft). This did print well in terms of size and strength, the buttons fit, but were a tad bit...
  14. FroggestSpirit

3D Printing Cases

I recently just bought a wahao duplicator i3, and I'm loving it so far. I'm wondering what program would be good to design a game case though. The only 3D modeling software I really have experience in is Anim8or, and I know cura can load 3D objects, but I don't know how it would handle wall...
  15. FroggestSpirit

Wii Classic Controller to Gamecube

I found some libraries online to interface controllers with an arduino. I was trying to make a converter that would allow someone to plug a wii classic controller into a gamecube. I have the arduino powered off the 5v line of the gamecube, and the arduino successfully reads inputs from the...
  16. FroggestSpirit

Worklog Unnamed GBA DS-Lite Project

Used a mechanical pencil tube, sanded it down a little, and works very nicely now
  17. FroggestSpirit

Is rust-oleum crystal clear good for a clear coat?
  18. FroggestSpirit

kind of a more general question, but what kind of epoxy is good if I want to patch a hole, sand it down, and spraypaint a plastic case?
  19. FroggestSpirit

Arduino Pokemon Music Player

I made this recently, and the source can be found here https://github.com/froggestspirit/GameBoyNano I tried recycling a lot of parts, the battery is from a broken radio transmitter for mp3 players, the charger is taken from a $5 power bank, the switch from a broken GBC, and the headphone jack...
  20. FroggestSpirit

I also had this error, forgot to delete miis first. My guess is it's the disc drive? Also, what capacitors will I need for the pth08080? Is it just one 100uF per pth?