Search results

1. Kranimations_YT

Worklog "The Halogen Project" My first wii portable worklog

Any update on the case?
  2. Kranimations_YT

Worklog Twighlight Princess Themed G-Wii Worklog (First Portable Project)

I have been stalling on this portable for almost a whole year now. But all of the parts are finally ordered and I am currently sanding the case! My goal with this project was to create a G-Wii with a unique design, so I settled on this twighlight princess design with gold resin cast buttons and...
  3. Kranimations_YT

Worklog Portable J4125

Yooo that looks sick! How do modern games run on it?
  4. Kranimations_YT

Worklog Zelda Edition G-Wii | My First Portable | By Kranimations

Thank you! I am going to use the standard Gwii layout, and I believe that there are guides on that already, but I'll be sure to post the internals when they are completed!
  5. Kranimations_YT

Thank you! Didn't realize I did that
  6. Kranimations_YT

Oh... I didn't even see that ;-;... ty for pointing that out... also yeah! Hopefully it turns out well! I think the design is super cool!
  7. Kranimations_YT

Oh ty! I'm going for more of a VERY dark grey compared to black, hopefully yours turns out well!
  8. Kranimations_YT

UPDATE! I am switching to THIS design after encouragement from the community! I'll get the parts ordered here soon to make this beaut of a G-Wii design!
  9. Kranimations_YT

Will I ever see my GBoy ship?

Unfortunately I don't believe so. You should get your money back though. They have discontinued the kit. And are no longer shipping units. If you do not see your money return, contact them about it and they should resolve the issue. Sorry though, that's really unfortunate :(
  10. Kranimations_YT

Question About What type of charger can I use?

Yeah ofc, I'd reccomend joining the bitbuilt discord server, everyone there is super helpful and a lot more active and can respond more frequently than on the forums themselves. https://discord.com/invite/XM7PySsNxv Hope this helps!
  11. Kranimations_YT

Here is a link to the usb c connector itslef: https://a.aliexpress.com/_mskxfA3 Here's a decent charger and power brick to get: You will have to solder the usb c connector itself however, since I do not see one on that baord.
  12. Kranimations_YT

There is no one definitive charger, but I would reccomend type c for your charge port... but I cannot give you a definitive charger because I do not know what your build is yet. But if you use the boards from 4layertech.com then that's type c
  13. Kranimations_YT

Are you asking about the type of charger (USB c, micro, mini USB ect) or how much wattage the charger would need?
  14. Kranimations_YT

Hi! I'm creating my first portable, and decided to build a zelda edition G-Wii. I have a complete parts list, and a mock up design for the console. Most of my questions will be posted on the discord, so I will mostly be posting updates on this thread. I will link my complete parts list below...
  15. Kranimations_YT

Discussion Share your tattoo/s

Got a tattoo of my girlfriend's name on my arm
  16. Kranimations_YT

Discussion Inside an AliExpress Wii Portable

Nope... fully untrimmed wii ;-;
  17. Kranimations_YT

Question Wii Portable Questions

Yeah ofc man! Glad I could help! Everyone on the forums, discord, and even myself are willing to help you with anything need!
  18. Kranimations_YT

Question Wii Portable Questions

Here you go! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B6B3_TuYIHX4Une15si8NtRjfz9oxBRdxez1jFi0FhY/edit?usp=drivesdk All these parts are from my knowledge the BEST parts to get for a gwii. However, everything will take up to 2 months to ship... and a lot of parts are from alliexpress to achieve the...
  19. Kranimations_YT

Worklog Portable Xbox 360 (slim corona)

Wow! That's certainly a daunting task! The 360 uses a LOT of power, like A LOT A LOT, so you will definatly have to have a lot of Batteries to get it to run for that long. Good luck though, if you actually manage to do this you will be a legend in the modding community!