Search results

1. Dinofix

Worklog Fire Red Noldendo Wii Miicro - First 6layer trim

After my first portable the G-Wii I wanted to try out another trim and make myself a tiny gamecube to bring with me mostly for smash melee. I stumbled across "Noldendo Wii Miicro" and the project was born! I had almost everything at the workshop I just needed to get hold on some PTH08080WAH...
  2. Dinofix

Worklog Adding BT to G-Wii

I've had my G-Wii now a couple of days and played through Luigi's Mansion on it - use wired headphones sometimes and I just cant really get used to that again, so I wanted to try and add a BT transmitter to my G-Wii I had some BT Transmitter lying around and used one of those to try and build...
  3. Dinofix

Solved Mod VGA Driver Board - 5 inch KYV-N2 V6 ZJ050NA-08C

I'm building a G-Wii and wanted to mod the driver board for my LCD I bought this one: Driver board But I got this one: Actual driver board I've tried to follow this guide but I cant find any datasheets on the chips as the guide says Does anyone have an idea where I should start? the chips...
  4. Dinofix

Worklog Dinos First Portable, G-Wii v2.2

Hi all, Dino from sweden here. First time building a portable and I've decided to go for a G-Wii v2.2 I've ordered everything that I need now when 4layertech went live, now I just have to wait for it to arrive I'll post a link down bellow on my shoppinglist if any other swede want to build a...