Search results

1. That_Random_Guy

Secret Santa 2023: Post your gifts here!

Alrighty. Better late then never. Took me a bit to try to hunt down my secret santa sender. Not gonna lie. Wasn't any of the people i expected. This year my guy was @CrazyGadget And as a fellow 3d printing um..... enthusiast.... i have a couple rolls of filament. The mild 150 kg or so... Just a...
  2. That_Random_Guy

Secret Santa 2023: Post your gifts here!

You do great things for everyone. You Organize group buys to help everyone here get good prices, you also help develop numerous projects like redherrings brighness pcb and shinobi scalers etc. And ive been a part of numerous buys that youve organized or created and will in the future. You...
  3. That_Random_Guy

BitBuilt's 2023 Secret Santa!

Its comming. Crash is a very busy guy and is organizing all this himself. He said all the names and such are drawn. So id expect later today sometime. Does take a while to get each entries info and dming each person.
  4. That_Random_Guy

BitBuilt's 2023 Secret Santa!

Alrighty. Whos getting weeb things this year
  5. That_Random_Guy

BitBuilt's 2023 Summer Building Competition

To meme, or not to meme. Gonna have to think about it.
  6. That_Random_Guy

[Group Buy] $25 3.5" 640*480 VGA/HDMI LCD

as usual im late to the party lol. if the buy is still available ill do 4 can combine with my 3 shinobi scaler order as well and pay all at once. so i dont forget. i keep forgetting about the forums
  7. That_Random_Guy

[FS] Shinobi Scaler

Id be down for 3 of them. 2 with 640*480 and 1 with the 720*480 firmware
  8. That_Random_Guy

Secret Santa 2022: Post your gifts here!

Lol received mine today. Gotta say my meme of me sending someone a sock got reversed on me. Love it. Unfortunately it was hidden under some pico chip prototype packing material. Love it y2k and you did a great job not leading it on since ive known about this project for a bit lol. Also the sock...
  9. That_Random_Guy

To be fair they are in the first image lol. In that top right box and with some antique sockets. I didnt make it easy for em to have to unbolt every lid off every box. Was going to use special hardware as a joke but decided not to last second.
  10. That_Random_Guy

Merry Kurisumas
  11. That_Random_Guy

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

guess i havent done this yet lol. well HI a year later. :D