Search results

1. samucacsm

RVLoader v2.0

Is there support for multiple GameCube controllers on version 1.6?
  2. samucacsm

RVLoader v2.0

I just installed the 1.4 version. Very cool. I could play Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles perfectly, thou it's a lot easier with the Wiimote haha. I wonder if it could support 2 or more (up to 4) GameCube controllers. !
  3. samucacsm

RVLoader v2.0

Awesome!!! Does it support multiple controllers? Like Wiimote + GC controller, or more than one GC controller?
  4. samucacsm

BBLoader v1.3 - beta

Thanks for the support. But it seems that homebrew menu inside bbloader doesn't recognize sd card homebrews
  5. samucacsm

BBLoader v1.3 - beta

First of all, congratulations for the good hard work! It's awesome to think I can play Wii games with the GameCube controller. It's something I was wanting since Nintendont allowed us to play GameCube games with wiimotes. I'm having issues to enable both GameCube controller and the Wiimote...
  6. samucacsm

BBLoader v1.3 - beta

Yeah, I know that for now it's like this, I'm transferring the game to the other drive, but I mean, will it have support or it's not in the plans?
  7. samucacsm

BBLoader v1.3 - beta

It doesn't show my wii games, i think because they're in a ntfs partition. Will it have support for partitions?
  8. samucacsm

Guide Setting up Wii and GameCube games

Will it support partitioned hdd? My wii games are in a NTFS partition.