Search results

1. MJMT

Worklog "Clambone" SNESPI Handheld Clamshell

I'd like to start by saying that I don't have much expertise in this stuff so I wouldn't mind a lot of help. The idea is to use the existing SNES PI bottom print with a modified SNES controller top scan with hinges added. A screen will mount on the hinges. I used some pre-existing models to "kit...
  2. MJMT

Question Megaman X Collection No Video USA version

I'm getting no video output on my Megaman X collection on the Ashida with VGA output. Are there specific settings I need to use or any ideas? This game is super important to me it was a birthday gift back when it was new.
  3. MJMT

Worklog [2022 Contest Entry] Wii Console designed after my favorite Gamecube game

Here's the humble beginnings of my project starting with a PCB paper cut-out. I ordered components for power regulation slated for Thursday delivery. I will call this board "One for All".
  4. MJMT

Solved Are these parts necessary? Video Capacitor Block

Hello, I swear I've seen people pull these off of their board trims before but I want to be 100% sure before doing it. Can I remove all the things inside my pretty purple box?
  5. MJMT

Solved SNES support RVloader

I saw a tab in the RVloader that looked like an SNES controller. Does that mean it supports SNES games? If so, what folder do they go in and what format should the ROMs be in?
  6. MJMT

Worklog MX Relocation Custom PCB

Going to test this guy soon. I saw someone asking about custom MX PCBs a while back. Removed from a board and hand soldered it.
  7. MJMT

Discussion Think a Via Data board like this could be useful/Possible?

I was just thinking about a way to make that cluster of Vias on the back of the board easier to deal with. If I could make a board this small that is designed to fit in this area and put a few molex connectors on it. That would make for a nice stable and clean base to work with. I was thinking I...
  8. MJMT

Worklog Wifi Breakout Board for Relocation

I didn't see anyone post anything like this here. I just sent these off for fabrication. I know most people just eliminate it but I wanted to do this for a while now.