Search results

1. Ashida case from PCBway

Hello to all! I'm planning to start a new Ashida, a bit cleaner than my first one. As I don't have a resin printer, I wanted to use PCBway. I wanted to start with a resin print and there is a lot of choice on the material. If any of you have ordered from them, I would like to have your...
  2. Odroid metal case ?

Okidoki ! thanks for your feedback !
  3. Odroid metal case ?

Hey everybody, I have a 3D printer but I'm a little lazy to break my head to find the components and draw the whole thing. I know what a time sink it is! I stumbled upon a mod for the Odroid Go Super with a metal shell. Has anyone ever tried to put a trimmed Wii in it? :p...
  4. RVLoader v2.0

Ahah we all started one day ;)
  5. Discussion G-Boy Rev III - DIY Portable Kit

It's a pity they stopped production but it's understandable... However, would it be possible to put the *.stl files of the G-Boy online? It would be great if everyone could enjoy this wonder!
  6. RVLoader v2.0

Hey ! Did you follow the file structure as follows? https://github.com/Aurelio92/RVLoader
  7. RVLoader v2.0

Incredible !! Thanks a lot !
  8. RVLoader v2.0

Keep us in touch ! :)
  9. RVLoader v2.0

Hi, I think your problem is with your USB stick, I had a similar problem with a bad USB stick. I changed it and it solved my problem.
  10. Solved Question before trimming !

Great thanks! I hadn't seen this page! Thanks for your quick response!
  11. Solved Question before trimming !

Hello everybody ! Quick question before I start trimming my Wii! I've been browsing the forum quite a bit before getting started, but I've seen a lot of pictures of people using the round battery and I don't see any indication on the definitive wii triming guide about it. What do I gain/less...
  12. RVLoader v2.0

You're doing great @Aurelio ! Thanks a lot for your incredible job ! On the other hand I don't know if it's me but when I enter the GC games menu and I want to change the options by pressing "B", RVL Loader seems to freeze. Does anyone else have this problem?
  13. RVLoader v2.0

Hi, I used another brand of USB stick and it works! Thanks a lot for your help!
  14. RVLoader v2.0

Hey everybody, I do some tests before cutting my Wii, the GC games work perfectly but when I try to launch the WII games, I always have the same error message that appears (Found HWAccess_ES2 at 000291A8). Do you have any idea what could be the problem? Thanks in advance and congratulations...
  15. Discussion Wii Power Management System (open source)

Thanks a lot for your help! I'm going to go check this out!
  16. Discussion Wii Power Management System (open source)

Hey everybody, I am very interested in building my portable WII and I am ordering the board as well as the electronic components for the RVL Power Management System. The problem is that the Buck Switching Regulator Adjustable 0.8V 4A (TLV62095RGTR Texas instruments) is impossible to find on...