Search results

1. rhubarb

white lines on display

it's probably underneath the board but i haven't seen it yet because i haven't fully disassembled the screen (board is still tightly attached to the lcd panel)
  2. rhubarb

white lines on display

the only cable that's connecting to the board is that white one i showed you. which brownish one are you talking about?
  3. rhubarb

white lines on display

i was actually thinking about making a laptop, that why i went with this 8'' screen, plus it also supports component video, which most backup monitors dont here's a picture of the cable, can i even buy one of these at retail?
  4. rhubarb

white lines on display

battery life isn't really a concern for me because it'll be running off of wall power anyway, i tried to reseat the ribbon cable at both ends, but it's still giving me the 3 white lines across the screen turning the screen on without the ribbon cable plugged will give me a full white screen, so...
  5. rhubarb

white lines on display

i don't know how that happened but i may have probably damaged it like you said i also noticed that after turning it back on after playing a game on it for a while, some of the pixels on those white lines turned blue for a brief moment, but then changed back to white again edit: here's a few...
  6. rhubarb

white lines on display

i got a joytech ps2 slim screen that i wanted to use in a portable so, i opened the case, flipped the screen inside the case to clean it up and then i put it back together and turned it back on after that it started displaying 3 horizontal white lines across the middle of the screen (pictures...