Search results

1. Tigerkev

How to look for TFT driver board

Heya, everyone! I'm here looking for help once again, this time I need help finding a driver/controller board for a display I think would fit my portable as I have not managed to do so myself. The screen is a 5 inch 800x480p TFT IPS screen, specifically this one. It says something about ST7262...
  2. Tigerkev

Question U-AMP Parts

Hi all, I've been trying to make my own U-Amp(the open source V1) because the 2.0 Version is currently out of stock and ran into some issues trying to find the nescessary parts, specifically the "PIC16LF15324-I/JQ" and "LM49450SQ/NOPB" though I was able to find the second of the 2 on DigiKey. My...
  3. Tigerkev

Question One massive amount of questions

Hello all! I've amassed some questions about various things while trying to 'design' my own PCB for power, audio, etc. 1: I'm trying to make the regulators as efficient as possible and I'm pretty sure that includes getting just enough but not too much current on the 4 voltages that power the...
  4. Tigerkev

Question Trim Question

Hello, I've seen Shockslayer's "Guide" to Lmaov2 etc. and wondered wether the trim could be cut own a little more by cutting where ever the smalles line inwards is (see red line in picture) and if that would change anything/not work anymore about the trim.
  5. Tigerkev

Question Is the PMS-PD1 open source?

The title basically explains everything, i've been trying to make my own slightly compacted version of the RVL-PMS with the U-AMP and USB-C board included, but can't seem to find the PD-Board. Is it just not open source or do I need to look somewhere specific other than Gmans GitHub?
  6. Tigerkev

Question RVL-PMS question

Hello there, I've been trying make my own version of Gmans old Rvl-Pms and noticed some parts that aren't in the BOM (the ones on the left with 3 connections to be specific) and was wondering what parts they were so I can look them up. Thanks in advance.
  7. Tigerkev

Question Multiple custom regulator questions

Hello there, I have a few questions about custom regulators: 1: How do I find out which resistors to wire to the regulators? 2: How does the voltage get "bumped up" from the 3.7v of the batteries to 5v for USB? 3: Where can I find Gerber files/footprints of regulators if I wanted to make my...
  8. Tigerkev

Question Nand relocation question

Hello there, I've been planning on doing a lmaov2 trim for my Wii portable and had this question for the nand relocation: can I just cut out the entire area where the nand is and wire everything up to the part on the board there kinda like with the MX chip? Or is there something I missed that...
  9. Tigerkev

4 inch screen recommendations?

Hello fellow console modders, I've been looking for a 4 inch 640 by 480p vga display on Google shopping, Amazon and Ebay and I haven't been able to find any. Does anyone have any recommendations? P.S. vga PCBs are also welcome. Thanks in advance.
  10. Tigerkev

Solved Is there a battery limit for the Rvl-Pms?

Hi there, I know it's a dumb question, but I've read somewhere that there's a limit on some Power-management-systems, for example some cheap one has a limit of 4 batterys or something like that. Does this apply to the Rvl-Pms? If yes, please tell me the limit because I'm planning on building a...