Search results

1. SuleMaker

Question Replacement N64 analog stick with PS2 or PS3 analog stick

I saw this too. It's a easy way but memory pack is not emulated so you can't save game... After a lot of research I will try this way: https://nfggames.com/forum2/index.php?topic=5803.0
  2. SuleMaker

Worklog My first N64 portable

@limone79 your video was very helpful. Could you tell me where did you buy the analog stick that you used in the video? I like it so flat. Thank you.
  3. SuleMaker

Thank you, I will watch.
  4. SuleMaker

Sorry for the question. How did you do without PCB? Sorry I am newbie with N64 and I have reading a lot information but my brain is near to explode... If you have pictures os this part would be great. Thank you again. What is your Youtube channel?
  5. SuleMaker

I would like to do that using some arduino board, but I don't know where start to research...I am lost about that...
  6. SuleMaker

Hi @limone79, I want to replace the N64 analog stick with another one and I have seen that you use an "Analog stick with an Attiny24A for signal conversion". Could you help me to do that? Do I have to order that PCB or are the file available for download? Thank you.
  7. SuleMaker

Hi! I have saw people using ps2 or ps3 analog stick with the N64 controller PCB but I can't find any tutorial to do that. How could wire a ps3 analog stick set to the PCB of the N64 controller? Is straight forward? Do I have to make any adapter with arduiino or similar? Thanks!
  8. SuleMaker

Worklog Sule64. At the beginning

Thank you. Why you don't use the stock heatsinks?
  9. SuleMaker

Regulators are here! I will try with the 5v output of my powerbank.
  10. SuleMaker

Hi all, I am starting my first N64 portable and I have a lot of questions. I have read several worklog threads and I have made others portables before, but N64 system is new for me. Any help is welcome. I am spending a lot of time thinking about my solution for the system power, and I have...
  11. SuleMaker

Worklog First N64 Project

Hi, I have the same screen with the same board KYV-N2 V6 and it runs with 5v without do anything. did you try to put in the female jack 5v?
  12. SuleMaker

Discussion Batteries

With this board could you hot plug the DC jack without console reboots?
  13. SuleMaker

Portablizing BOM

Hi, guys, one question about boards for charge and play. Which board is recommenden for charge and play (Gman PSM is unaffordable for me) ? I am looking for a board that allow me hot plug DC jack without the console reboots. This happened to me when I make a Game Boy Zero years ago.
  14. SuleMaker

hi, nice job! What board did you use for charge batteries? Could you charge and play with it? I have a problem with mine, I can charge and play but if I hot plug the charger while playing the console reboots. Anyone had this issue?
  15. SuleMaker

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi all, I am from spain and I want to make my first N64 portable. I have a lot of questions!! Thank you in advance.