Search results

1. Skeletonicus

Worklog Skeleton 64 Portable

nope. i'm kind of in a mental rut right now. but things will get better and i will update when i can
  2. Skeletonicus

Correct.
  3. Skeletonicus

Here’s an updated photo with all of the parts I have all in one place. The wire I bought was too thick so I had to order thinner wire. Aside from the wire there’s a couple more things I need, but things will go more smoothly once I get that wire.
  4. Skeletonicus

Money is no longer tight, progress can now continue! I'm still going to need help making this thing, even though it will be untrimmed!
  5. Skeletonicus

No, money has been very tight since I made the last post, too tight to continue progress unfortunately.
  6. Skeletonicus

After much deliberation I've decided that it will be easier on me and my wallet to not trim the motherboard, thus requiring far less custom circuitry. Otherwise I'm trying to make a shopping list for all the parts I currently need, let me know if you have any suggestions or additional things...
  7. Skeletonicus

I'm looking for a 64amp and a 64pms and have had no luck finding the parts elsewhere. I would prefer to have the boards preprogrammed so that they are ready for use when I receive them, as i have no experience in making/programming boards. If you are willing to help, then please PM me! I have...
  8. Skeletonicus

Discussion My First N64 Portable

I changed my mind on the lack of trimming long ago lol. I will trim the motherboard, and I bought a PIF breakout board just in case I want to try an advanced trim someday, but for now, a simpler trim will do!
  9. Skeletonicus

Been a while since my previous post, life gets in the way, as does mental illness. I now possess more of the parts required to build this, but not all of them. I have: -PIF relocation part -expansion pak -console -screen -cooling kit -plenty of oem controllers to use I need: -3d printer or...
  10. Skeletonicus

Since early childhood, the Nintendo 64 has always been my favourite console, and after having a spare one suffer case damage when I transported it on a family trip, I've searched for a better way to play my favourite console on the go, and one day, I discovered N64 portables, huge shoutouts to...
  11. Skeletonicus

Worklog First N64 Project

Good luck!