Search results

1. Worklog WiiVision Build

Hello! how did you put a + and - buttons (as well as I assume 1 and 2) buttons?
  2. Model G-Boy rev3 case files

HOLY SHIT WTF. OK LISTEN, OK, WOW, SORRY I'M SOCKED. Let me take a quick breath... so you're telling me... I was designing (quite badly) in Blender a model based on yours for OVER A YEAR WHILE YOU HAD THE STLS POSTED??? NHDFBGHJCDKLJBJRVS... welp, I feel dumb haha. thanks anyway, I'm going to...
  3. RVLoader v2.0

I WANNA KISS YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE MUA
  4. RVLoader v2.0

How can I reverse it? I accidentally enabled the VGA
  5. BBLoader v1.3 - beta

Will you release the source code at any time soon? I'm quite entreated on how can we as a community improve it faster and create the best version of it
  6. Question MY FELLOW KNIGHTS, I ASKS FOR THY HELP FOR THE FIRST TIME!

Thank you, this was really helpful
  7. Question MY FELLOW KNIGHTS, I ASKS FOR THY HELP FOR THE FIRST TIME!

Hello there fellow Nostalgia Knights, yours truly was gathering the materials needed for my handheld, as an important aspect occurred to me. THE AUDIO! Set aspect is what allows us to go by our day-to-day life, communicating with your guild, and most important of all, emerge us in the wondrous...
  8. Worklog WII POCKET PRO (WII P. PRO) NEW PROJECT

Hello there fellow knights, Today (actually long ago) I decided to start a new Portable Wii. But thee might comment, "We already have plenty of Portables here, what new ideas do you bring?". Worry not, as I shall explain all the new features in the near future. Let's just say they do not call...
  9. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

HELLO, MY FELLOW NEW FRIENDS. PLEASE, LET ME JOIN YOUR ARMY OF NOSTALGIA KNIGHTS, AND I SHALL SHARE MY OPINIONS AND TRIALS. FROM YOURS TRULY, GBAS