Search results

1. wesley762

Broken contrast slider old laptop

ah yes the good old capacitors ! Good suggestion Fibbef, i think il give it a try tonight. I really want to try get this screen working again, as its a awsome retro laptop ! a new screen would set me back 150 euro's and im not even sure if that will fix it. as it could be either the control...
  2. wesley762

Found a pinout from a color version of this lcd.. stating that pin 17 is for contrast... would it be possible to influence this pin ?
  3. wesley762

Hello folks ! I have a quite old laptop with a broken contrast silder.. so the screen is barely readable. I tried adding a new one, but i think the problem is on the lcd panel itself. Does anyone have tips, or know if this is fixable ? Its a monochrome screen type : LM-KE55-32NTK The laptop in...
  4. wesley762

Question Questions before I buy parts for N64 portable

On my 2nd portable i slit through the back of the expansion pack pcb a bit so that i could bend it on the traces. saves you alot of space, and is quite easy to do if you are patient and carefull.
  5. wesley762

Discussion UltraVGA - Interest Check

no worries, thanks for keeping us updated i appriciate it !
  6. wesley762

WESLEY

Thank you kindly folks ! yes kids in school envied me for celebrating my birthday on mario day. Honored to share a birth/special day with the greatest plumber ever :P
  7. wesley762

Ordered mine aswell. Glad the payment could be sorted through paypal. Can't wait to try this beauty out on my pal systems. Best image possible, from my fav console <3
  8. wesley762

BitBuilt's 2017 Summer Building Contest

Awsome ! hope i have time for a project before the contest starts !
  9. wesley762

my first 2 portable N64's

Hello Folks, I recently joined this forum over from Bitfixgaming, and figured id share my first 2 portables here. Note that i made these a few years back, and im posting them purely to share :) And perhaps for future reference to see where i came from and where it all started. The first one...
  10. wesley762

as what i understood, a PC monitor would be fine with adjusting to the signal from a PAL N64. Eitherway i would love to experiment with this so i would be interessted to get 1. The idea of a N64 running on 3.3v sounds very exciting. Not sure whats with the spreadsheet tho, it seems its wiped ...
  11. wesley762

Discussion Nintendo iQue

If you could try and find that page im sure that would help ! Its a shame i didn't come across this unit 3 months ago.. as the online service was terminated on 31-dec-2016 to legally download games. But even that required a firmware update first, which you would need to do at a iQue Depot in...
  12. wesley762

Discussion Nintendo iQue

Thank you for your referal and info. atm im in the middle of moving to my new house. but once thats done im going to give it a shot for sure. Can't hurt to have some pre-knowledge :) so thats why i started this thread to get the ball rolling. i want to gather as much info as i can before i...
  13. wesley762

Discussion Nintendo iQue

I also found those links with some googleing, but as you said most of them are ancient or on a dead end. Now to be honest i am more into the physical/electronics aspect of consoles, so im not to right guy to try and figure this out. I have not the slightest clue on where i would start hehe...
  14. wesley762

Discussion Nintendo iQue

Hello folks, I recently came across a Nintendo Ique CIB. And was wondering if anyone here knows a bit about the console, and if its possible to load games on it outside of china. As far as i could find on google, the hacking scene of this console is slow at best. The original way to get games...
  15. wesley762

Discussion Ben does it again

Making a "small" N64 portable is not going to happend with that screen and seemingly no boardcut ?
  16. wesley762

Shame its uncertain what these boards will do with a Pal machine, otherwise i would deffo order one.