Search results

1. Stitches

Model G-Boy Rev4U Faceplate Mod - Famicom Boy edition

So @supertazon made a super sick Famicom G-Boy a while ago, and when I got my Bambu A1 I knew exactly what I needed to do with it! With Tazon's permission (and a gracious bequeathment of the vector file for his sticker) I have created a modified version of Curtis' DMG lens remix of Dustin's...
  2. Stitches

Discussion Ashida & G-Boy injection moulded shell expression of interest

@ohkin86 Has said they have the means to make injection moulded shells for the current reigning favourite builds, the Ashida and G-Boy. In order for this to be financially viable, a sufficient initial quantity of each shell will need to be ordered to cover the seed cost of the moulds themselves...
  3. Stitches

Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] The Smol Boii

This is a placeholder post. I will update it when I finish setting up my new workspace and have a progress to share
  4. Stitches

Guide RVLoader USB Compatibility Database

Since the good old Kingston FCR-MRG2 microSD adapter is out of stock basically everywhere with no restock in sight, and several new members have recently had some trouble finding USB drives that both work with RVLoader and fit in the PMS-PD 2, I think it's time to revive the old Community...
  5. Stitches

Worklog [2022 Contest Entry] The AtarWii Liinx v2

Another year, another build comp. But unlike the last.......... *counts toes* 4 years, I actually have a plan ready this time: Redo an old idea using new stuff! Genius, I know. I always look at the Liinx sitting on my shelf and think "Man, I really dropped the ball on every aspect of that...
  6. Stitches

The Soon™

I have ordered stuff. It hasn't arrived yet, will update when it has. In the meantime I'm eating some choccy.
  7. Stitches

Worklog Sushii

Hecking Covid-19 happened and then I dun fucked up on jobsite and nearly took myself out of the comp twice, and I just moved house again but FUCK ME I AM FINISHING THIS TIME! I have all the parts sitting in bags, so gimmie a couple days to buy new tools and throw a case design together and I'll...
  8. Stitches

Worklog The Thousand Yiir Door

Because that's how fucking long it's taken me to get my ass into gear and build the thing. Basically it'll be a rehash of my plans for the Galaxii Boy, but better in every way (I hope). It's gonna be kinda like a PiiWii but bigger, 3D printed, and using New 3DS buttons and joycon sticks. I also...
  9. Stitches

Worklog The Galaxii Boi

No ragrets, contest entry ho! Imma leave this here as a mental checklist so I don't forget what I have/need. What I have: A working NAND bend for impending LMAO trim A spare Wii in case I BocuD the trim Sliders, buttons, and PCBs for controls Some dank little 20mm 2w speakers and assorted...
  10. Stitches

5 Inch Eyoyo Component Screen

So there's this little 5 inch screen you can find on ebay by a company named "Eyoyo". This screen accepts 480p/480i/240p component in natively, which is dope. (No interlaced VGA tho, sadface) I put one in my AtarWii Liinx and it's so good! It has a few quirks to it that can make it hard to work...
  11. Stitches

The AtarWii Liinx

IT IS FINISHED! Took phekkin long enough, but it's finally done. Huge thanks to Aurelio for saving my ass on several occasions. The Liinx features: A modified Atari Lynx 2 case Official Gamecube buttons and sticks with bootleg PS1 controller dual tact triggers A GC+ from the BitBuilt store...
  12. Stitches

(No longer needed) NTSC 4 layer Wii

Henlo I lib Australia, want NTSC wii for future midget composite portable PAL 60Hz is aids. Will pay reasonable unit price and shipping thank
  13. Stitches

Raspberry Pi noob questions thread

Post any and all questions about the Raspberry Pi here!
  14. Stitches

Worklog The AtarWii Liinx

The Briick is abandoned. Ended up being too big, clumsy, stupid, and as it turns out, NOT airport safe. So Imma make an actually PORTABLE portable this time. Hopefully one I can make neat as fuck and take on a plane to NSW later this year. Current plan as of 24/06: Atari Lynx 2 shell Original...
  15. Stitches

Worklog The Briick - ABANDONED

Hello, I'm Stitches. I've been lurking ModRetro for a while and just found this site yesterday, thought I'd join in the fun! I plan to build a Wii portable to replace this ugly monstrosity. I call it the CinderBlock Fusion 5. It weighs 1.6kg and the 12.6v battery runs for 2.5 hours. It's just...